Jane, Proxies, and the 2 idiots introduction

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:
Nᴏɴᴇ, Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ OOC
And Y/N going to have a child like attitude like being nice, playing around, Etc what a child does of what I can think of.

ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
After breakfast was finished Sally was still holding onto Y/N's hand but she was okay with it because she only felt safe around her and Toby.
"Ms.Y/N let's get the others to introduce them to you" as she led them to the living room. There in the living room was Jeff and BEN playing video games, Toby annoying Masky and him going to attack him while Hoodie holding him back, and Jane sitting in the couch as if this is normally what they do.
"Ms.Jane"
said Sally still holding onto
Y/N guiding her to the couch where the black hair female labeled as Jane say there.
"Oh hey Sal."
She said then looked up at Y/N. Her black eyes looking at Y/N's E/C. She found them very beautiful. Jane blushed a bit because of it.

(Where I read about Jane is that her sexuality is lesbian so I'm making her a lesbian, and Y/N is Bi. Sorry if your any other sexuality)

Y/N also blushed a bit because of Jane being very beautiful. Black hair, white skin, and a beautiful black dress with heels. 'The definition of beauty' Thought Y/N. But Jane was thinking the same but to Y/N.

'She's very beautiful like an Angel'
Jane thought. Sally and Y/N sat on the couch.
"Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you"
as she held out a hand for Jane to shake.
Jane shook Y/N's hand blushing of touching her very soft S/C.
"I-Im Jane. Nice to meet you Y/N I hope we can get to know each other better."
Y/N nodded then took her hand away placing it on her lap. Jane wished they stayed like that for a few more minutes but she didn't wanted Y/N to be scared of her. So she decided to forget about it...

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰

Then Y/N said something she didnt meant out loud.
"Your beautiful"
Causing Jane to blush more and hiding her face to the side.
'CRAP I SAID THAT OUT LOUD'
Y/N thought then quickly looking to her side while having a blush of embarrassment.

Both Jane and Y/N were secretly having a Bi panic attack. Y/N having one of Talking to Toby who she thought was cute then talking and touching a beautiful girl, and Jane from being called "Beautiful" from her new lover. Y/N felt heat raise up to her face causing her to hold her cheeks then burying her face on her hands

 Y/N felt heat raise up to her face causing her to hold her cheeks then burying her face on her hands

^
Similar

However The Proxies and Sally didn't not like it one bit. Her blushing at Jane but not them.
Sally then proceeds to call Masky, Hoddie, and Toby to come and greet
Y/N.
'Oh shit Sally Why-'
thought Y/N trying to not face them.
"H-hi again Y/N"
said Toby. Y/N looked up at him and smiled
"Hi again Toby and you two are?"
"I'm Masky and this is Hoodie"
Said the guy named Masky. Hoddie was behind him. He sent Y/N a little wave which she gladly returned causing him to blush underneath his Mask.
"Nice to meet you both Masky and Hoddie I hope we can get to know each other better" she smiling. Masky nodded but then Toby kept on Annoying him causing him to chase him around with Hoddie causing after them. Sally, Y/N, and Jane looked at them while running until they faced back when someone shouted.
"FUCK YOU ZELDA"
Jeff screamed at BEN. On the screen they were currently playing Mario Kart and what Y/N had seen earlier before talking to Jane was Jeff was near the front at 2nd place and BEN in the back at 8th place until the screen showed BEN being first and Jeff being last.
BEN just smirked and turn to Jeff sticking his tongue at him.
"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH"
as Jeff gets up running towards BEN.
BEN jumped and did a little run in the air
(Almost like Shaggy and Scoob like that type of thing from Scooby Doo)

Then running with Jeff quickly chasing after him. BEN was doing a laugh but a bit nervous meanwhile Jeff kept on screaming at him how he is going to kill him. They left the room for a couple of seconds until their steps came back. BEN hadn't notice Y/N until he came back. He quickly ran to your side.

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
I quickly calmed down from that moment until I saw what seems a kid who looked like Link fron Zelda but small, dark colored eyed with red, and seemed to have bleeding tears..?
'Giving me dead children vibes from FNaF' I thought. I felt someone sat next to me then hiding behind my back. It was again the elf kid.
"You fucking asshole"
said the white skinned man while calming down and walking towards me.
"Yo I'm Jeff. I'm one of the people who brought you here, and that fucking midget is BEN"
"But you can call me yours Babe~"
Whispered the Elf kid named BEN.
"Aren't you like a kid..?"
I said to him. I could see Jeff laughing. Both Jane and Sally trying not to laugh a bit. BEN just stayed silent. Next thing I know is that he isn't behind me anymore. I saw him in the corner of the room.

 I saw him in the corner of the room

Confused a bit but ignored it.
I faced Jeff and spoke up,"Well hope to really get to know you more Jeff and hang out with you!" I smiled at him. Not noticing the small light pink blush on his face.
"S-same to you Y/N" he said as he walked to the corner where BEN was and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Jeff just shaking BEN aggressively while yelling at him. BEN yelling back at him, then getting into a so called cat fight but as guys. Rolling around, fighting, ETC.
I felt worried for the both of them if they get in.

I didn't notice Jane lean down next to me until she whispered in my ear,"They do this all the time don't worry"
She said looking down at me. I looked up at her and nodded.
'I'm going have to get use to this from now on'
I thought then sighing softly. Looking them making a mess. Until I heard the front door open someone shouted,
"JEFFY!"
Jeff quickly gotten up and ran.
Sally just started to tugge on my arm for me to follow her. Which I did. I wasn't able to see the person in the front of the door but I hope I get to.

END!
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE A PROJECT DUE BY THIS WEEK AND I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE MUCH HERE.
I have a question for you guys.
Would you like Y/N to have Nezuko's Powers from Demon Slayer?
But she won't have the bamboo thing on her mouth just a normal person?
Also if I did mistakes let me know so I can edit!
Anyways Bye!