Breakfast and Meeting Toby

Sally's POV
I smiled at Ms.Y/N. I could see she wasn't lying of her not able to have these type of things in her childhood. I feel sad for her...but I could see she is enjoy it so far which is making me happy. She is very beautiful! But what I hated is her having the some Mark's on her body. Scars that looked like they hurted. Her skin looking like it can peel off. I wish I was with her earlier to protect her. When I first met her she was nice to me... I really hope she does stay with us when she meets the others... but I want her to stay with me and be with me... Only me....
I noticed that it was time for breakfast
(Yup they woke up early early)

"Ms.Y/N" I said as she looked down at me. I smiled and felt my face getting a bit warm. She was very pretty and kind.
"It's time for breakfast"

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
(𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠)

When Sally had said for them to eat she felt her heart stopped for a second before feeling it move again causing Y/N to react a bit. Y/N had a nervous look on her face. She felt sweat tears coming down her face. She carefully lower down the cup then facing towards Sally.

"Um Sally what do you mean by t-that?"
"That means your going to meet the others Ms.Y/N" She said.
"O-Oh...You mean the others that had brought me...others that are like them... like you..?" Y/N said slowly not wanting to show fear towards Sally.
"Mhmm! Is there something wrong with that Ms.Y/N?"
"O-oh! Nothing is wrong with it Sally I'm just scared that they'll try to kill me like last time..."
Sally felt upset. You not wanting to meet her family... She then was also 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 at the same time. You not wanting to meet others so she could keep 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
But she couldn't...
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭...
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭...
"Ms.Y/N like I had said both me and Charile would protect you if anything happens to you!"
Sally had said while hugging Y/N around the waist while snuggling to her stomach. Y/N just chuckle at Sally's cuteness. Y/N decide she would meet Sally's family. She took a deep breath then speaking to Sally,"Okay Sally I have decide I would meet the others" while patting Sally's head.
"Y-You would?" Said Sally before lifting her head up from your stomach looking towards you. Y/N smiled and nodded to her.

𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
I am happy Ms.Y/N decided to meet the others! I got off of her and got off the bed. I gotten Charile holding him like always. Then getting Ms.Y/N's hand leading her out of my room, to the hallway, then to the stairs. I felt her grip tighten a bit. I looked up at her. She had a nervous look while facing the stairs
"It's Okay Ms.Y/N we will protect you. As promised"
She looked towards me then smiling then patted my head.
"Okay Sally I trust both of you to protect me like promised"
I nodded my head as I smiled feeling blush forming on my face. I grabbed her hand and lead her down the steps.

ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
As Sally led Y/N down the stairs what they didnt know what that many were hearing them. Some (Y'all know who) have guessed it was Y/N with her voice.
Until both Sally and Y/N made it to the last step and seeing them.
Some had seen them coming down the stairs others had been busy fighting or talking to each other and haven't noticed them yet. Sally guided Y/N towards Slender which then caused the others to look at them.
Slenderman had bent down a bit so that Sally can whisper to him. Meanwhile Y/N was standing there knowing that many eyes were on her. Sweat started to form on her face. Her palms to also began to sweat. She hasn't felt like this for the last years. She stared at the ground avoiding eye contact with any of the Pastas.