Saved or Kidnapped?

Jeff's POV
'Slenderman wanted us to go with these L/N family. I mean I can do it myself but no he made me go with them. So now here I am with midget and fighting with him since he keeps on saying that I'm a joker wanna be, tic freak, loser masky, hoddie, eyeless, and clown freak. I dont know why slender told us that he is coming with us.' Next thing I know from my thoughts we have arrived.
"Now it's time for the real fun" I said while holding onto my knife.

Y/N's POV
"YOU LITTLE FREAK YOU MADE ME HAD SEX WITH A MAN I DON'T KNOW JUST TO SAVE YOU!" My mother yelled to me while punching me.
My father went in the kitchen got a knife then came down the stairs and have it to my mother before heading back. My mother was yelling stuff at me and started cutting me with the knife until I was all left with blood on the floor laying down lightheaded a bit."Clean this place up you little shit." Mother said while walking back up the stairs. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got a wet cloth and headed back down and started to clean the blood on the floor then threw it away. I layed back down on the floor and cried myself to

No one's POV
"Okay everyone have their weapons and the plan?" Masky asked everyone in the group.
All the other pastas nodded.
"Okay get in postion."
Everyone went to their positions from the plan and got ready for the signal. After 5 minutes they were ready. Toby quietly opened the door. And looked around from anyone. He looked at the others which were Masky, Hoddie, and Jeff and nodded meaning 'no one' EJ, LJ and BEN where in the back door waiting for them to open it. He crept in and quietly walked towards the back door and opened it letting the others in. They were in the living room until they heard a creek behind them. The all looked and saw Sara standing there.
"W-who are you?!" She yelled. Until Masky pointed his gun at her making a shot sound. With a short women scream and fell to the ground. Luckily no one heard.
"Okay BEN go through the TV and see if there's anyone else."
BEN nodded. He walked towards the TV and got in. EJ opened Sara's body to get her organs out. While the others waited they heard someone yelled," WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS!?" They turn to see the father Bryan. However LJ was behind and made him fell by pushing him hardly and putting a foot on his back for him to stay there, " H-hey LET ME GO." Toby came up and held on his hatchets. Lifted them up. He could see the fear in his eyes,"PLEASE NO ST-"
And just like that Toby had cutted his head from his neck and now is laying on the floor while blood was leaving red on the carpet.

Meanwhile with BEN. He went through all the TVs in the house until he saw a boy sitting on his bed smoking a cigarette. BEN smirked a bit. He quietly got out of the TV so the boy won't notice. The TV was facing the boy's back so he couldn't see him. Until the TV started to make glitching sounds. Cole looked at the TV while saying,"What the fu-" before he could finish he felt something coming out of his eyes. He looked to see an elf like boy who reminded him of Link but with eyes black and red and blood coming from his eyes. Cole touched his face to see blood. He freaked out. Until he had the feeling of him drowning. His neck felt like it was being hold by someone.

(I know BEN doesn't do this but let's give the boy some type of special killing move)

He couldn't breath. His eyes were burning. He tried to scream but nothing came out of his mouth. He tried kicking the person holding him but there was no one there. Until he felt something snapped. And his head was gone. BEN was the one choking him but he didn't showed it. He putted more pressure on Cole's neck until his neck snapped. Blooding coming out from it and Cole's head on the ground. BEN smirked more. He dragged Cole's body and threw (✨yeeted✨) Cole's body into the TV. And when he got in there, he made them get to the living room TV. Once again dragging Cole's body.
"Ha your so small midget you can't even drag a fucking body. " Jeff said while laughing. BEN glared at him.
"Shut up Jeff" he said but Jeff kept laughing. BEN threw Cole's body to the ground and walked towards Jeff. He went to the back of Jeff and jumped and hitted Jeff's head (he really said,"I like your cut g")
making Jeff to go forward a bit from the hit.
"WHAT THE FUCK MIDGET!?" Jeff yelled and BEN sticked his tongue out to him but before Jeff could attack him.
"Guys enough is that everyon-" Befote Masky could finish his sentence they heard a gasp. They looked to see a women and knew it was Mary from the file. She looked at them in shock and ran towards the back door. But before she could escape she was tackled down.