Being Send to the mission

Warning: Swearing, murdering, kidnapping, gore, arrested

No ones POV
The pastas who were Jeff, Masky, Hoddie, and Toby that were watching
Y/N being taken to the car. Inside they were in rage for someone touching and taking their Y/N. When the car started they followed her to her house and saw it was the one close to Slender woods making them happy cause they knew Slender would pick the houses near the woods first before being send to the others near the town. After they dragged Y/N in her house they quickly ran to the mansion waiting for slender to send them to Y/ns house to go and have her.

Y/N's POV
I was being dragged to the police car but then had that same feeling again of being watched but not just like one person watching me like about 4 or 5 I looked around until the police officer pulled my handcuffs hardly causing me to help in pain. I think my arm cracked a bit...
He threw me in the car slammed the door and walked off. Students were outside yelling words, recording to post, and sticking out their middle fingers at me while saying "Fuck you!" I could hear them since the window was a bit open and the front door was to. Then the car stared driving. After a while I noticed we were at my house making me worried a bit cause I knew if you get arrested your family would need to pay or you'll go to jail. The officer opened the door, yanked me out by my arm, and dragged me into the house. He knocked until my mother answer the door,"How may I help you officer" my sister peaking behind. Turns out my mother picked my sister since parents were allowed to pick up their kids. And just left me in the school like always.
"Good evening ma'am your daughter was the one to cost the lockdown turns out she was the one helping the killers out and we would like to tell you if you want to pay her bills right now or she'll have to go to jail." My mother looked at him and said,"How much...?". "Around 1,000 dollars." After that she had gotten an idea. She looked at the guy up and down," Isnt there an other way to pay..?~" she said in a flirty voice while unbuttoning her shirt revealing her bra a bit. The man gave her a smirk and nodded. He quickly got the key of the handcuffs, unlocked it, and took them off. Then both him and my mother headed upstairs to the bedroom. My father wasn't here since he was at work. I headed to the basement and curled up there. Waiting....

Waiting.....

And waiting.....
Until I felt my eyelids getting heavy and fell asleep.

At the mansion

Slender's POV
I was going through some papers based on request, things I had to do, and other things that needed to be done. Once I was done with it I noticed at file next to me. I opened it and it showed a family. And this file was weird it was an device flie. A floating device screen was infront of me.

File:
Father: Bryan L/N

File:Father: Bryan L/N

Mother: Mary L/N