Reunion and a so called Tea Party w/Sally

Key Words:
Y/F/C= Your Favorite Color
Y/F/C/F = Your Favorite Coffee Flavor
Y/F/J= Your favorite Jewelry

Hope you guys enjoy this slightly long chapter!

No one's POV
After Sally and LJ had left the room. Y/N was sleeping.

Time skip-

Y/N's POV
I opened my eyes just to be on a...
Bed? And a child like room.
How can I be here if I was being chased by killers...
Wouldn't have they killed me already....
All these questions I had but no one to say it to.
I was snap out of my thoughts when I heard the door open.
I slightly turn my head to see who it was and it was the little girl again...
She said we'll see each other again...
She looked at me and I did the same. She smiled and walk towards me.

"Hello Ms.Y/N!" She said smiling
"Oh... Hello again Sally" I said smiling at her. I noticed I still had my hood on but I decided to leave it like this incase if someone comes in.
"Uh...Sally um... do you know where I am..?"
"Oh well your in my room which is in a mansion!" She said.
I looked at her then looked around at her room. It's like a room I wanted to have when I was a little kid. All childish and perfect how a girl would like it.
Sally noticed me looking at her room,"Ms.Y/N do you not like my room..." she said then facing down at the floor. I quickly faced my head towards her.
"O-oh no Sally its wonderful I love it how you have it... its just...  I never had this kind of room when I was little.."
"Really?"
I nodded my head a little and faced at my legs. Remembering about them...
My so call family...
Dead...
But I wasn't...
Why...
"H-hey sally.."
She faced me with her green eyes.
"Yes Ms.Y/N!"
"I-I was wondering how come I wasn't killed yet I mean if I'm here and those people back there.. I'm guessing they live with you and this is how we are seeing each other right now..."
"Oh well I don't really know... sorry Ms.Y/N but I promise both me and Charile would make sure that no one would hurt you!"

I was in confusion... who is Charlie...

"Um sally who is Charlie.."
"Oh I haven't introduce you to him yet it's my bear!"
She said holding up the bear to my face.
"Ms.Y/N this is Charile and Charlie this is Ms. Y/N!" After that there was a few seconds of silence until Sally spoke up,"Charlie why aren't you saying anything to Ms.Y/N?" She said while holding the bear infront of her holding it.
I just looked at her. Probably she talks to it as if it was a person... Maybe it's her imagery friend.
"Sorry Ms.Y/N! I think Charlie doesn't like to talk to new people until he gets to know them better!"
I "hum" at her. I then smiled she is just a child...
But I feel like someone is looking at me...
"Ms.Y/N would you like to play tea party!"
I heard Sally say. I looked at her and she looked back at me with her green eyes. How can I say no to her...
Even if I wasn't that good with children I did know that we had to make them happy and it'll make us happy too.
"Sure..." I said. She smiled and quickly ran over to what looks like her toys...
I still felt like I was being watched. It couldn't be Sally because of her looking through her toys. It's just me and her in the room... Right?...
Sally came back and settled the tea set.