Nina

NOTE: Nina gives me Harley Quinn vibes.
So she'll have a Harley Quinn like personality. So OOC Nina.

No One's POV
"SHIT"
Said Jeff under his breath while running upstairs
"Jeffy-poo~" said a voice out loud.
The Mansion's door had close meaning the female was coming. And there she was. White skin like Jeff and Jane. Blue eyes, a pony tail with a red bow tied on it, a purple sweater, and a... knife. She was carrying. She quickly ran next to Jeff and tackled him down begin all over him. And like typical Jeff begin annoyed of her telling her to get off.
"Aww... Jeffy-poo don't you love me?"
"Not in a fucking million years I'll even like someone like you Nina.."
he had said her name in a disgusting and mad tone.
"Jeffy-Poo I know you do and I know you will want to be with me forever and ever."
She said back cuddling to Jeff's shoulder like a cat would do.
Jeff quickly pushed Nina and made a run for it.
"JEFFY-POO COME BACK!"
While trying to go after Jeff.

Meanwhile Sally and Y/N went upstairs and went to Sally's room for a few minutes. They went to get something and head back down with Jane.
Jeff was running near there.
He had quickly ran past both Y/N and Sally who were heading down stairs already. Jeff accidentally bumped into Y/N. Making Y/N to fall and Sally helping her. But as soon as she got up she was knocked down to the ground again but with someone on top of her...

Nina's POV
"JEFFY-POO COME BACK!"
I said while chasing Jeffy. I mean I know he had missed me like I had been Gone Forever! I just want to love him. Show all my love to him-
I was out of my thoughts when I had fell. I was now on top of a female..?
I looked down at her and felt heat rised on my cheeks. She was beautiful. S/C which was soft, E/C that are like
G/N (Gem Name), L/C that looks kissable. Very beautiful.
"MISS NINA GET OFF OF MS. Y/N"
Yelled Sally
I quickly got off the female named Y/N. What a Beautiful name for her~
"Hi! I am Nina. Sorry for bumping into you!"

"O-oh no worries it's my fault for begin in the way I'mY/N"
I love her voice!!
Very sweet, soft, and gentle...
I have a new lover to play with!

I noticed Sally glaring at me but I ignored it and faced all of my attention towards the angel I bumped into.
"Well uh.. both me and Sally have to go..
See you around Nina!"
She said as both her and Sally went down the stairs. I stand there in awed. Holding my cheeks feeling then warm up more then it usually does. I shooked out of that thought and made sure my face wasn't heated up so no one will notice and went back to chase Jeff.
But I wish Y/N was the one I was chasing so I could show her my love for her...

END
Sorry for the short chapter but here is Nina! Gonna be going for da ass-
Anyways I'm just wanted to say that I might make a Yandere Various MHA Or Yandere Various Demon slayer. But females are genderbent because they need some love-

I will be only to make one of them.
So if you guys want you guys may chose which one I should do.
And that is all hope you enjoyed this chapter. And again let me know for mistakes!
Bye!