Chapter 6

At Hogwarts, Draco's pov

We were eating breakfast and I was talking to Blaise. Let me tell you what happened and It started 5 week ago.

》》》5 weeks ago《《《

 I was in my room reading. My father is in Azkaban. Me and my mom are safe. As I was saying, I was in my room when an owl knocks on the window. I let it in and read the letter in its beak then I realized that the letter was from Hogwarts. I quickly open it and read it and there was a badge. The letter says that I was accepted for the redo of our 7th year and that I was the head boy. I was so excited that I ran downstairs to mum while shouting 'mum' repeatedly like a little kid and I told her what happened.

Then 2 days before the school year starts. Me and Blaise was packing our bags when Mum told us that we're part vellas and if we don't find mates we'll die. 

At the train something embarrassing happened so long story short my mate is Hermione Granger, and Blaise mate is Ginny Weasley, the teachers put a bet on us, Dumbledore is now rich, Ginny and Harry were NOT dating but that whole school thought they were, Ron cheated on Hermione(almost killed him when I saw him), I said sorry to the ones I bullied, me and harry are good friends, and now my favourite part is a week ago

When the mail starts to drop I didn't expect to have mail and I was surprised that it wasn't from mum but it was from Percy Jackson as in, the Percy Jackson, the youngest wizard to attend Hogwarts, the 10th most powerful wizard, the one in almost every book in Hogwarts. When I told Blaise about it, he almost told the whole school. Almost. Good thing that I stop him. I open the package inside was 3 letters (all has sea green seal with a trident one for me, one for potter, and the other is for Dumbledore), 2 boxes and 2 pouches. I read mine first with Blaise looking over my shoulder. It says

'Hi, I'm Percy Jackson. You probably know that because of the package and if you know me from a book give the 3rd letter to the professors and I almost forgot to tell you that I'm yours's and Harry's godfather. Your dad was a professor and my mom was his favourite student and he want me to become your godfather. I meet him when I was in my first year but he left in mid terms or something, I forgot. Sorry that wasn't in your birthdays and other occasions so inside each pouch has 500 galleons, 5000 muggle money, 10 drachmas and 5 diamonds a pouch for each of you(don't worry the Jackson family has 2 vault ful in Gringotts) and inside the box, find your name, is a phone. It already has a design. Yours is a Slytherin logo with your name on the bottom. If you want to know how it works or the features, just ask your girlfriend, Hermione Granger, how do I know? Let's just say that I still talk to Dumbledore. And if he wants to tell the whole school about this go to the four founders as kids portrait the password is blue cookies. It was for the last Jackson family, aka me and my mom, it has a lot of stuff you can make it a hang out place for your friends. There's a house elf his name is James yes it's not a weird name if you don't like his clothes he has a closet near the kitchen don't worry he wont leave and if he wants to he'll ask just tell him when to come back and he will. Almost forgot to tell you my age. Don't be surprised when I tell you I'm still your godfather ok? I'm 15 ok that's all bye'

I was so shocked that I almost forgot the other mail. Almost. Until one 3rd year tried to steal it. I quickly stop him and instead to scare him off i told him to give the 3rd letter to Dumbledore and he did.

I stand up and shouted(the professors decided that the Gryffindor table will be the other side of the great hall) "HEY POTTER!" I shouted while the whole school watch us. "WHAT?" he shouted and I shouted back "CATCH" and I throw the box with the pouch tied to it and the letter inside. Luckily he catches it and I grab any thing, which is a Turkey leg(I don't where that came from), and throw it, when his about to say how is it from, and surprisingly it was a head shot.