Chapter 2

Percy pov 

I slam my alarm clock and look at the time. It's 7:20 which means I still got 1 hour and 40 minutes. I stand up and went to get dressed then grabbed my backpack

(AN: this is what he wear⬇️ but it's dark blue )

And I quickly ate my blue pancakes then said goodbye to mom, Paul, Estelle

And I quickly ate my blue pancakes then said goodbye to mom, Paul, Estelle. Once I was outside I took out a 3-inch mini skateboard with a fingerprint scanner in the middle and I looked around to make sure that no one is looking. Once it's clear I put my thumb on the scanner and 5 seconds later there is a floating skateboard with waves design just above my ankle and I hop on it and I float to school.

《《《At school》》》

I think that I attracted attention on my way to school, I mean who doesn't want to see a floating skateboard. Luckily I have my hood on.

As I hop off the skateboard I press a button on the bottom right side then it shrinks back to a mini skateboard and I put it in my pocket. Once I was at the school I saw people staring at me and I shouted "If you want to ask some questions just say it but first Where is Peter Parker?" Someone rise his hand. He has brown curly hair, big brown eyes and he is looking furious then he said "You didn't visit me for 5 years. 5 YEARS. And now you're coming to my school, Give your blue cookies now!"

I looked at him with wide eyes and said "You have to catch me first" and I started running away and he keep trying to catch me till the bell rang and I ran to the principal room not breaking a sweat and I asked for my schedule. Once he gave it to me peter came right in panting and the principal smiled and said "Peter good thing that you are here I want you to give a tour to the new student, Percy Jackson"

We left the room and peter starts the tour. We have the same classes and I met Peter's friends and his step-brother, Harley when we first met he said to me "How can you be Peter's like-brothers you don't look smart"

"I am smart but peter here is smarter," I said

"No, I'm not. you're smarter, wait, I think aunt nat gave me something" Peter said as he dug thru his bag "Ahh here it is" he pulled out a weird blue juice thingy and he gave it to me. I, being addicted to blue things, gulp it down. Peter nodded at Harley.

"What is your first invention and when did you make it and how many days did you make it? Mine is a mini arc-reactor built it when I was 7 in 3 days" Harley asked

"Well mine is my own phone that is not connected to any satellites made it when I was 3 ½ and in 7 hours," I said in a monotone voice. "Please demonstrate," Harley said curiously.

"Well when someone wants to have a face time with me it will put them in a hologram and it un-hackable try to hack it your computer will have a virus that you can't get rid of and its untraceable try to track it the location will be on the other side of the earth," I said still in monotone. Then it wears off. I was angry at Peter but we're fine now.