Chapter 7

PERCY'S POV
Done. Finally done it was surprisingly successful for my first time. Before we went up we put Mike in a bed. Then we got bombarded by Questions.

I said "First he's fine and resting. Second Draco and Harry how are you coping from last year" while hugging them and Draco replied "Great actually. Dad's in azkaban that the others, got forgiven, Great gf, and friends with Harry, Yeah pretty much great"

"That's good and lastly where's that girls?" I asked. Harley replied "They're in the library"
"Wait as in the library down stairs" I said and then run(I rarely use super speed) downstairs and slammed the door just in time to take away before they read it.

"DONT GO THERE EVER AGAIN. There's a lot of books here and yet you go to the restricted area. There's a reason why it's a RESTRICTED area" I shouted at them. The others looked stunned.

I sighed "I'm sorry. I'm just tried for using powers. Just please dont go there. Its dangerous like forbidden forest dangerous."
"Why?" Hermione asked.

I replied "Most of the powerful people I know give me items. Even tho I don't want it. Most of the books here are instructions while the others are entrance to the place where I hide it. Those items are like super dangerous that could end a planet. Some of them are broken but one wrong move. BOOM. Your dead. Which is why I want to ask how did you opened it? I mean its hack proof, you cant break it, its technology, spells just strengthen it so how?"

The girls just pointed at ginny. Then I realized and shouted "OH COME ON" the others looked surprised.

I just keep shouting at the sky "SERIOUSLY HERMES AGAIN. HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! STOP. BLESSING. KIDS. IF. YOU'RE. NOT. GONNA. TELL. THEM. GET YOUR *** HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL NEVER, EVER UPDATE YOUR PHONE AND I'LL HACK THE INTERNET."
Then Hermes appeared a feet away for me. I heard someone yelling 'AAAAAAA' and some cussing while I asked him why. He replied "I was bored, ok?"

"Let me guess that you blessed George and Fred too" I said. He didn't answer. I continued "You know what, never mind just tell her and send letters to the twins and no gadgets for the day"
He did that but not before complaining.

The others was shocked and was silent.The awkward kind of silence. Fortunately, Harley and Blaise said at the same time "Dude your life just keep getting interesting"
"You dont know the half of it. Come on Mike will be awake in 5 minu-" I said but was cut off by Olivia and Harry running to the stairs.

We followed them. When Mike woke up. Olivia hugged him so hard that he can't breath. Peter have to stop her so Mike's ribs wont be broken.

》》》Time skip because I'm lazy and dont want to type there reactions when Harry told him that he was a wizard 》》》

"So I'm a wizard and you're my brother" Mike said looking for confirmation. Harry nodded and said "And you need to go to hogwarts". "NO NO NO. I wont let him" Olivia said.

"But he needs to learn the wizarding world" harry argued back.
"Well, the Hecate cabin knows about it" James pointed out.
"No. Way too dangerous" I stated.
"How about Perseus will teach him?" Hermione Suggested.
"First, its Percy. Second, NO." I said.
"Wait, you're a wizard! And you never told me!" Peter said and them slap me then continued "What else you didnt tell me?"
"I'm sleepy. And I'm gonna go to bed" I faked a yawn and tried to escape but Flash, Blaise and Ginny.
"Its just turns noon and we have a lot of time" Peter said crossing his arms.

》》》Its....*drumrolls* TIMEY THE TIME SKIP》》》
Percy pov

"Ok, I've told you my demigod side.(He left out the Tartarus part and how the seven died) I'll tell you my wizard side tomorrow. I promised that I'll show my upgrades for the avengers. Since we have some time before dinner. I'll show you. Come on." I said standing up and went to the space below the stairs.