Chapter 5

The next day

Peter's pov

I woke up at the smell of pancakes. I quickly went to the stairs and look at the kitchen to see Percy cooking pancakes not just any pancakes but BLUE PANCAKES.

Then I shouted "BLUE PANCAKES!" While running to the kitchen. And once I got a plate I push it to Percy.

"Good morning to you too and I'll give pancakes if you set up the table and wake up the others" he said. I nodded. I quickly set up the table and went up the stairs.

Once I got there I saw a megaphone in a wall with a note on the side that says 'use this for waking up the other or for emergencies'. I pick it up and said with the megaphone in front of my mouth "OK EVERYONE GET UP OR YOU WONT GET PANCAKES, YA GOT 2 MINUTES OR ME AND PERCY WILL IT 3 DOZEN OF PANCAKES BY OURSELVES" with that the boys with me run down the stairs and MJ being a badass she is, jump down from the top floor to the kitchen and not breaking any bones then run to the kitchen.

"So cool" we breathe.

Once we're all there Percy put 5 pancakes in each plate. Me, Harley and Percy dig in and the others look at it strangely. Then Flash asked "why is it blue?"

"Just a tradition that me and my mom made. Taste it you'll love it" Percy answered before stuffing a mouthful of pancakes.

They hesitated but eventually they eat a slice and their eyes widened starts to eat the whole food.

Once we're done. Percy made Harley to clean the dishes and 15 minutes later he was done. Now we're just resting in the living chatting.

Ned said "Hey Percy"

"Yeah" he replied

"did yo-" But before he could continue the doorbell rang and Percy ran(with his super speed) to the door and when he open it, he shouted with a commander tone "PETER, HARLEY AND MJ PREPAR THE MED WING TO DO A SURGERY, HARLEY, NED, FLASH GET WHATEVER THINGS I NEED TO USE TO STAY CLEAN. I NEED IT IN 2 MINUTES"

We did what we were told.

Percy's pov

We were just chilling in the living room when the doorbell rang and I quickly run 'cause only demigods can ring the doorbell.

I saw three kids about our age. One blonde girl with grey eyes and two boys, one looks like the girl, grey eyes, blonde hair and the other has a bloody chest and brown curly hair.

I didn't get the chance to introduce myself because the girl said "Please help my boyfriend, we're children of athena and he's a clear sighted mortal. Please help him"

I start to bark out orders while I lead them to the med wing in the fastest speed walk we can manage 'cause if we run the holes in the guys chest can widened.

Once we got to the med wing, I told them to put him on a bed gently. Then I said while putting a plastic glove on "Harley and Flash ask them what happened and some simple questions in the living room, Peter, Ned, MJ you stay here" they nodded.

Harley pov

When Percy said that the ones who were told to stay quickly put on some doctor clothes and follow after him and the girl tried to go after them but her twin, I think 'cause they both have grey eyes, blonde hair and pale-ish skin, stops her and carry her over his shoulder.

When we're at the living room they look a bit uncomfortable so I asked Flash to get some blue cookies.

"Flash can you get some blue cookies?"

"But you know Perce will be mad" he replied

"He'll make some more and I think he baked some earlier. So how about tomorrow let's ask him how to make some so we don't have to ask him" I said. He nodded and went to get some.

Once he's back I grab 2 and gave the twins one each then I said "sooo what's your name?"

Then the guy said "Im James and this is my twin, Olivia"

"And the other dude?" I asked and the guy, James, replied "that's Mike, Olivia's boyfriend" with that his twin, Olivia, Smack him in the head.

" OWWW That hurts" while rubbing his head. Then Flash said "so what happened to Mike?"

"As if we're going to tell you" the girl, Olivia, said rudely then James said "sorry but she's like that when she's worried. Do you guys have a library or somewhere that have a lot of books?"

I nodded and said "yeah go to the elevator press U3 that's the library" they got up and went to the elevator but before they even got there a voice that sounds like Percy said a commanding tone

"Eugene go to my room, find a notepad that says Phone number in greek and English in my bed side table then look for D.M. call the number using my phone, the password is blue food, and give it to Peter. You have 3 minutes" with that Flash dash to the bed rooms and I went to the twins to help Olivia calm down.

Flash pov

I run to the bedrooms and I almost broke Percy's door with how hard I opened it. I quickly went to the bedside table and dig through it. Once I finally found the notepad, I search for D.M. I found it and then I jump from the top floor to the kitchen, just like MJ, I didn't break any bones. I grab his phone and quickly dialed the number. Once its ringing, I went to med wing and give the phone to peter then he went back in while I was out of breath.

At the med wing

Percy pov

Everything was fine until a saw his charm bracelet ,which made me stop, it has a locket with a Crest on top, but I cant see what is it, lets just say it has a lot. I recognize the charms but I dont know where.

A hand was waved in front of me then I realized that I was staring and stopped. "Sorry" I said "Peter can you take of his bracelet and open the locket?" He nodded and took it off and showed it to me.

The pic is aunt lily with James and baby harry and it looks like Lily is pregnant. Then it clicked. This is Harry's lost lil bro. I focused on what I was doing. We're almost done when Ned said "Hey he's losing lot of blood if this continues he'll die. We need one of his relatives" the others look a bit panicked.

"Ray, put everything I say in speaker in the living room" I said and the others looked confused then startled when something said "ok just say 'go' and everything you say in speaker in the living room" I took a deep breath before saying "Go. Eugene go to my room, find a notepad that says Phone number in greek and English in my bed side table then look for D.M. call the number using my phone, the password is blue food, and give it to Peter. You have 3 minutes"

When Peter came back with my phone ringing I said "put it on speaker" he did and I'm silently saying "pleasepickup" repeatedly

An: sorry that I didn't update