Chapter 1

Percy's pov 

We won. We should be celebrating but how could we? ⅕ of the demigods both Greek and Roman died and ⅖  have major injuries, the other ⅛ is in a coma. And the worst of all the seven  died with Reyna, Dakota, Butch, Chris(even Clarisse cried), and Octavian in a coma (Dam he didn't die)

After the war, we fix the camp a little and tend the wounds of the others. Oh, and me I'm keeping it together 'why?' you ask 'cause if I break down the camp will break down too not just camp half-blood. Camp Jupiter too plus I release my anger to Gaea and the monsters but I'm still sad so I had to put on one of my fake smiles.

Then we were summoned to Olympus. Hermes said that the funeral will be held there. So we got to the van and I asked "is everyone here? "Wait! Connor isn't here," Travis said and then 2 minutes later Connor arrived with 10 bags with at least a dozen pillows "where have you been?! We're late!" Malcolm almost shouted "I went to grab pillows" What for?" Malcolm asked as Connor went to sit next to Travis once he sat down he said as he give us 1 pillow each "cause we know that Mr. Im-so-dramatic is going  to say a loooonng speech so long that we will fall asleep just like last time"

-_-_-_-_-_-the weird time skip   -_-_-_-_-_-

Still Percy POV

On Olympus 

We all look around after we step out of the elevator(i did my best not to go a flashback) and I feel proud for Annabeth. Olympus looks better than before. As we walk to the throne room with me on the lead the people cheered at us. Once we got to the throne room we were shocked that none of the gods were fighting and doing anything but wiping their tears. We bowed to them and took a seat and Zeus start his speech.

 3RD Person pov

Most of the demigods including Percy (but he told his seatmate to wake him up every 10 minutes) fell asleep at the start and the rest including the hunters fell asleep halfway to the end. Not all the gods noticed just Hestia and Apollo who told Hermes told Hephestus told Poseidon told Hades told Persephone told Artemis told Demeter told Aphrodite told Athena and then took pictures. No one wants to tell  Zeus and Hera about things so they made a group chat without Zeus or Hera.

Godzchat

Yoursunshine: HEY 

The delivery boi: What

Yoursunshine: look at the kids

Dite:awww

Kelpbrain: Look at Percy he's drooling 

THEBESTUNCLE: and look at Nico he's hugging the skeleton plush that I got him last year 

DEME-Lovato: Go take pictures before Zeus or Hera notice 

Yoursunshine: right 

10 pictures later

While the rest that is in the godchat facepalm and when the speech is almost finished Hestia woke Percy up and Percy told the others to wake up and exactly when Zeus stops his speech all that had fallen asleep awake and its awarding time.

Percy's pov

Zeus asked all the counselors to step forward except me and Nico and said "For your act of bravery we would like to give partial immortality you can die but only on battles and wars and be your parents' champion" they just nod and went back to their sits.

"Thalia Grace, my daughter" Zeus thundered 'what a drama queen' I thought. I look at Thalia she has red, puffy eyes from crying. She stand up and bowed she didn't even scowl when he said her last name.