Chapter 3

Percy's pov 

At school, Flash stops bullying us but, of course, someone took his place. Meet Jake and Matthew Anderson. Their twins have military haircuts but a bit longer,  brown eyes, and in the football and swim team which I and Flash lead. They think they're so special just because they're rich and their dad is famous.

And after school, we went home. I'm at the final touches of their suits andddddddd I'm done finally. I looked at the clock 'its 3:20 PM eh I still have 1-hour soooooooo I'ma play with Estelle' I thought and went to play.

《《《1 HOUR LATER 》》》

I said goodbye to my mom and I pack 2 bags of blue cookies then I went to the Avengers tower. 

Once I was there. I went to the receptionist and said "Hi can you please call Peter and Harley tell them that I have the watches"

"Ok what's your name sir," she said "Per-Peter Johnson" ok"

I waited after ten minutes I looked at the receptionist and said "Tell them 'where are you? Come down here before I change my mind about giving you the phones even tho you told them'" ok" and three minutes they're here 

"Finally you're here, here are the upgrades and I put your ALs there. Press the button on the sides your suits will be on you. It's also a smartwatch like my old Phone, unbreakable, can't lose it, un-hackable. And I put some hidden pockets on it and just in case I put a tracker on it soooo small it's invisible" I said as I lead them out of the tower and to an alley 3 blocks away. We change to our suits and fly or swing away.

》》》Later that night《《《

Still PERCY'S POV

We were silently sitting on an edge of a tower when Harley said "Hey why didn't you tell us that you made Bucky's second metal arm at 4 years old?"

"You didn't ask. If you want to know me more just wait till August 18 and what did they do on that day?" I asked "They made or ate blue food and/or went to the beach and/or aquarium. Why?" Peter said 

"Hmm, they keep their promise" I replied "anyway I'm going home and here eat it before they eat it," I said as I tossed them a bag of blue cookies each. "Bye see you tomorrow" with that I vapor traveled to our apartment. 

This happened every day. Wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school, do school things, protect kids from bullying, go home, do homework, play with Estelle, go patrolling, go home, eat dinner, sleep, repeat. That happens for 3 weeks until l found my mom, Paul, Estelle dead let me tell you what happened.

So I was going home I said "Mom, Paul I'm home" no answer 'that weird Estelle always runs to me when I get home I thought and I went into a defensive position and I shouted "Mom, Paul" and I looked everywhere there's only one place I didn't so I when to their bedroom and I found them dead. There's blood on the sheets with swords on their hearts and an arrow at Estelle's chest. I screamed and cried while punching a wall until my hands bled. Then I called the police but before that, I saw a note it said ' family for a family - T' and I ripped the note and called the police. They said that they'll be here in 5 minutes and I cried in that 5 minutes.

Once they're here they asked me where was I and I said "I just came home from school" how old are you?"

"15"

"So you're a minor" yep," I said popping the p

"Do you have any family" yeah but can I Ummm stay in an ou-my cabin in Montauk" sorry kid but you have to stay with an adult" please just for 2 weeks I can call my mom's friend to check over me" ok kid" with that I cheered and said "oh and here's my phone number and the address if you need me" I give the phone number and the address.

I went to my room to pack after that I went to the fridge to get some blue cookies. I called Peter and Harley and told them what happened and I asked "hey do you want to have a sleepover to my cabin?" Ok" and tell the other want to" k" and I hang up.

After the funeral, I got a text in the group chat

Spider-boi: hey do want to a sleepover to Percy's cabin in Montauk 

Thebadbitch: and what are we gonna do there losers

PERSASSY: well you can see the upgrades I made for all the avengers 

Theguyinthechair: YOU KNOW THE AVENGERS

Iron-boi: he's practically a relative of the avengers

Thegoodboi: HELL YEAH 

PERSASSY: k meet me at my old apartment at umm 2:40

Everyone:ok

And I ran to my old apartment (with my super speed of course) and tinkered while waiting.

《《《1 week ago》》》

The avengers' tower

Natasha pov 

We were watching a movie when Jarvis said "captain eyepatch and several shield agents are at the elevator" ok let them up" stark replied and we continue watching the movie then the elevator dings and out came a furious nick fury and 5 shield agents

"Where's Perseus Jackson?" Shouted Fury

"Not here so shut up we're watching a movie," I said

Then fury turned off the TV and everyone shouted "hey!" 

"WHERE IS PERSEUS JACKSON?" He shouted again 

"Nat told you he's not here," Clint said then fury ordered the shield agents to take all of our weapons while he did that sam took the remote and open the tv. We continue watching.

"Peter, Harley where's your suits," a random agent said 

"With us," they said in unison and holding up their hands with watches. "Those are watches," the agent said and the boys press a button on the side then their suits are on them and said "there. happy? and these aren't watches it's smartwatches" and then they tap their wrists and the suits are gone. They sit down and said "now shut up" and the agent went away mumbling about hacking it but peter heard it and said with eyes on the movie "it un-hackable try to and the shield computers will have a virus that you can't get rid of and something will pop up and say 'you are in the PERSASSY's domain and you can't get rid of persassy' so I suggest don't"

And fury said "don't you care that we're taking all your weapons," everyone said "nope" why," he asked 

"Cause when we last saw Percy he promised that he will make us some much more advanced weapons like Peter's and Harley's suits and he never breaks a promise and if he did he will do his best to make it up to us," I said

"Ok fine I will do it myself and kill him if you don't it," he said and we shouted "NO WE'LL DO IT" 

"good you have 1 month," he said went to the elevator but we're not done "if he comes willingly you won't kill him or throw a dart at him ok? And you will give us back our weapons ok?" I said with a deadly tone that I only use on very bad guys. He looks over his shoulder to see us death glaring at him. He nodded and went away. We continue watching the movie.

AN: Hey if you reading this can you please give me some idea of a team name cause I was thinking of making Percy, Peter, Harley, Mj, ned and flash as a team to do some that I'm not telling you. So please give me some idea