Chapter 8

Tony's pov
I woke up by the smell of pancakes. I thought Steve was cooking but when I got up and look around, I realized that I was on the floor in front of the window with Harley, Clint, Pietro, Sam, and one of Harley's friend. And Barnes, Loki, Bruce are sleeping on the 3 couches. In the middle of the living room is Steve in a foam bed. At first I got confused why we're here then I remembered last night. I shivered be the thought of it and rap myself with a blanket. Wait, blanket? I look around again and realize that each of us have our own blankets base on our hero colors. Ex. Mine's red with gold, Harley have red with steel color blanket, Steve basically have mini flags around it, etc.

I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Percy making blue pancakes. I grab a plate and push it to him.

He chucked. I asked him what he said "Like father like son" I got confused and asked "which one?"
"Peter" he replied.
"Where are the others by the way?" I asked putting down the plate knowing that I have to wait.
"The girls are at the library and Peter and my godsons and their friend at the rooms upstairs. I'm still surprised that you're the first one to get up" he said, flipping the pancake. I hummed.

"Where's Thor?" I asked realizing that he's not here.
"I send him back to Asgard. He was snoring loudly" he said pouring the last batch of pancakes.

"You go and wake up the others and I'll set the table" he said flipping the last pancake.
I woke up the others using the microphone in the wall and they went to the kitchen on their own ways. Peter swing down. Percy's godsons and their friend and Loki just appeared. Pietro sped thru with Wanda on his arms. Bucky and Sam argue on their way. Steve, Bruce and the girls except Wanda just walked. Me, Clint and Harley raced.
Once we're all there, Percy made us introduce ourselves. After that we finally ate.

》》》TIME SKIP》》》

3rd person pov
After Percy magically washed the dishes. Everyone was in the living room minding their own business expect Sam and Bucky, who was arguing who will get the last bean bag. Hermione, Olivia, Loki and Steve are on the couch or in a beanbag, reading a book. Blaise, Draco, and Harry is telling Mike what Quidditch is, next to the TV. Bruce, Ned, Tony and his sons are talking science stuff in the coffee table. Pietro and Clint is playing on their Nintendo switch, in front of the couch. The other girls is either chatting or braiding the others hair on 2 of the couches. Percy was just relaxing in the last beanbag(after telling the two to sit in the floor) making water flow between his fingers with one earphone in. It was peaceful until Eugene decided to ask 1 question mistake. ONE mistake was all it takes to make chaos.

"Hey, Perce how does it feel to  have water powers? does it hurt when you like angry and lose control of it like in you wars?- sorr-" he tried to correct him self but the shouts of the avengers.
"WHAT" - the avengers
"THERE WAS A WAR AND YOU DIDNT TOLD ME. I COULD HAVE HELP" - Bucky
"HOW COME I DIDN'T GET NOTIFIED"- Tony shouted as Percy starts to get mad Peter noticed and tried to warn them. The avengers keeps shouting until Steve shouted that made Percy very, very pissed. "YOU'RE JUST A KID YOU CAN'T GO RUNNING TO WA-" Steve started but Percy cut him off.
"THAT'S IT. SO WHAT IF IM A KID. DO YOU THINK I WANT IT. DO YOU THINK WE WANT THIS. WE WERE FORCED IN TO WARS. AND IF WE DIDN'T DID IT. THE HUMANITY WILL BE EXTINCT. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD TO WIN A WAR KNOWING THAT THE WORLD WON'T KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO DIED, THE PEOPLE WHO MADE SACRIFICES. I WAS 9 WHEN I FOUND OUT. HARRY HERE FOUND OUT WHEN HE WAS 11. THEN DRACO BECOME WHAT HE DIDNT WANT. JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID WAR. SURE WE'RE JUST KIDS. GUESS WHAT. WE JUST GROW UP TOO FAST. SO DONT GO RUNNING AROUND TELLING KIDS THAT THEY'RE KIDS BECAUSE THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE TOO YOUNG 'CAUSE I SURE THAT THEY HAVE A REASON" Percy shouted. "NOW ANYMORE QUESTIONS"

"Do you want a blue cookie?" Peter said, offering a blue cookie know that will calm him down
"Yes, thank you very much" Percy said taking the cookie, calming down. "Any thing else?"
"Are you going to tell us about your wizard life?" Blaise asked.
"Yes. As for the ones who wasn't here yesterday. Listen to this" he said tossing a USB in the air knowing that Pietro will catch it. He did.

"The ones who's here yesterday. Go to my room if you touch anything there except the floor and door until I get there. You'll get shocked" Percy instructed. As the others go to the room. Percy told the avengers to call him using ray after they finished it and he went upstairs.

》》》upstairs》》》

"Ok. Where do you want to start?" Percy asked coming inside
"Firstly where's your bed? Second are those real fish?" Peter asked

(An: forgot to tell you what his room looks like. It has an aquarium for wall on the right (unbreakable glass). A walk in closet. A bathroom. The bed is like in the wall and he has a remote to get it. The walk in closet and the bathroom are near to each other. The walls are blue, of course. His sea green desk is on the side of the aquarium wall. Ok. On with the story)

"Yes, that is real fish. My bed is here" He replied and pressed a button on the remote, the bed slide out the wall in the middle of room. The others awed.

After 3 minutes of stunned silence. Percy asked "Where do guys want me to start?"
Hermione was the first one to snap out and replied "when you found out that you were a wizard."
Percy clapped his hands to snap the others out. And before he started, he pulled out a recorder. "Story time and questions later"

AN: so it's been 7 weeks and 5 days since I updated. I was about to put here the wizard life of Percy but it will be more than 2000 words and I like to keep my chapters 1999 words below so ya. I did promised that I'll updated this week if someone answered my question some one did(thank you to that person) but, I didn't say which part. so you know that I'm grounded from my home tablet and I'm using our laptop. 

and thank you for the 918 views and the votes. as for the ocs you guys made they will be farther in the story not a major character but they will be much more mentioned that other characters.