Chapter 4

PERCY'S POV

It was 2:10 'just 30 minutes left until there here' I thought as I design Peters new phone. I'm already done building Harleys phone. It's like my old phone but has much more advanced features example just swipe it up and the link, video, game, photo, ect, ect will be on the gadget the phone is pointing at.

Annnddd done then there's a knock on the door. I looked at my watch and it said '2:38'. I put Peter's phone in a box that says 'PETER' and went to open the door revealing all of them.

"Hi you ready?" I asked. They nodded and I let them to come in. "Peter, Harley here's your phones. My latest model. It already has designs on backs. Now $50" I said as I give them the boxes and they give me $50 each.

"Wait wait wait, you made them phones for just $50 and you didn't tell us" Flash said with shocked expression.

"You didn't asked and if you want one just ask. I'll tell you later in the cabin" I said while packing all the blue cookies that was left and grabbing my bag.

》》》TIME SKIP《《《

Still Percy's pov

When we got there MJ asked "how are we gonna fit there it's to small for the 6 of us"

"Oh it's ok. It has 7 floors. 4 underground and 3 floors above. You'll see" I said as I look for a key card and I realise that I forgot it. "Uhhhh I forgot my key card in the apartment" I said and the others face palmed.

"Wait here" I said and I took off my bag. "What are you doing?" Ned asked. "I'm gonna run" I said while warming up.

"What!? you can't run all the way to your apartment it's like 40 miles. Peter,Harley, aren't you gonna stop him" Ned said. Peter shrugs and Harley said "I saw many things that's much more crazy than that. He LITERALLY set himself on fire that is BLUE we tried to use water, fire extinguishers, blankets many other things that can take out fire but it didn't work so we use an empty fire extinguisher to knock him out and the extinguisher BROKE as in to PISCES and h-" ok Harley that's enough. Stop talking or I'll break all your phones" I said doing a level 2 glare. He stops.

"Ok wait here I'll be back in 30" and I ran(with my super speed) to my apartment and grab my key card then went back. I saw that Flash was gonna sit down and I smirked mischievously. Once I got there he just sat down and I shouted "BOO" then he screamed not so manly. We're laughing our heads off and flash looking embarrassed.

Once we're done laughing I put my key card on the scanner then put my finger print. The door opened. We went inside and I closed the door.

"Ok I'll tour you around. This is ground floor. This is where the kitchen, living room with tv, JPS aka Jackson playstation, 10 bluetooth controller,ect, ect is located and a Med wing is here. On the 2nd floor up is the theatre/cinema room, game room with all the games you can think of and the music room is there. On the top floor is the bedrooms. On the 1st underground floor. Let's just say U1 for short. Ok on U1 is the training floor with everything you could use from exercise to sports to spar. The swimming pool and the clinic is there incase of something. Then in U2 is the library it's soundproof so no noise can be heard. On U3 is the labs for mechanics. And lastly the U4 is the powers training space and the forges is there too. Sooo any questions?" I said as we went to every floor using the elevator of course then went back to the living room.

"Why is there a power training space and forges?" MJ asked. "Well I made this for the seven ,that's what we called ourselves, as our house of school years but they uhhh died on an explosion. I'm the only one that survived. So we never get to use this. So the answer to your question is that we 'the seven' have powers and Leo like to make/fix somethings and those included fire" I said a little bit sad.

"Now what do you want to do?" I asked and they smirked mischievously.

《《《TIME SKIP TO 9:40》》》

PETER POV

We've been playing for what 4 hours. Now were in the living room in sleepwear just taking. Then Mj asked something.

"Hey percy, how come you can run so fast?" She said

"Uhhhh someone give it to me?" He replied but it's sounded like a question.

"How?" Ned said. "Uhhhhhh fine I've been blessed by someone" percy said.

"Ok different topic how smart are you?" Flash said while narrowing his eyes when he asked. "Ask peter he knows" he said pointing his thumb at me.

"What!? Why me? Shouldn't you say it!? Your the one who received 11 master degrees, not me" I shouted at him. He facepalm and I look at the others and they looked shocked even MJ.

Mj is the first one to snapped out and said "you're that boy the one who was in the newspapers. The 5 year old prodigy. The one who have given scholarship on famous universities"

"Yes I'm all of that if you want to know more here's a video" he said as he swiped something on his phone. Then a video that says 'introduction' are in the tv. The video starts.

3rd person pov

"Hi I'm Percy Jackson and if you're watching this that means that the older me is too lazy or sleepy or too busy. Anyways I'm 5 yr. Old. I have been offered scholarships on many famous universities at first I dont want to but they said that I get to have alot of money so I accepted it and no it's not for me I divided that money to 4 parts, one for mom, one for the school that I used to go, one for the poor, and the most littlest amount is for me. Then I was just given master's degrees in actrirterture, mechanical engineering, physics, business, computer science, marine biology, quantum physics, robotic, nuclear physics, computer engineering and electrical engineering as long I hate to brag but my mom made me to. 'How?' She said that if I dont do that she wont give me blue cookies. And if you asked how I was offered scholarships well when I was 2½ I know I know I'm to young to go to school but I asked mom to take me so boom I went to school. Ok back to the story. I was at school, then I saw someone use a phone and when i went home i asked my mom if I can have one she said 'no' then I asked 'why' she said 'cause its dangerous for kids like me' so I decided that I will make my own phone so I studied computer science and robotics (AN:I dont know if that's right) so after I finished studying it, which took about a 6 months, I made my own phone. Then I told my mom she was sooooo proud that she told her friends who told the media and the universities saw it and give scholarships and I-" said young percy but was cut off by someone.

"percy, peter's here" some one said

"Ok mom tell him to come here" young percy shouted when the door opened peter went in and said "perwy cowngratuwation on the degwees"

Peter's cheeks starts to warm up as they look at him with awww faces "s-shut up" he stuttered and they continue watching the video.

"Hi Pete" young percy said as young peter went to his bed. "Ok now where was I. Ahhhh I was at the top of the schools it was hard but I did it and during that I gain attention but I dont want it so I thought about it and i decided that i go to the principals and asked if I can cut my year but I will still do the assignments, test, ect just earlier they asked why and I said 'because I dont like the attention it makes me uncomfortable' and they agree. So with all the careers I chose it was cut to just 1 year and after that 1 year I was given master's degrees. ok and that's all you need to know good bye" and the video stops.

Few moments pass by.

"Ok so that's done it's time to sleep. Just look for a room at the top floor and you can sleep and if you need me I'll just be at the training room" Percy said as he went to the stairs to go down and the others use the elevator. Once they found theirselfs a bedroom. They look around and went to the bed they instantly fell asleep once their heads hit the pillows.

AN: Please tell me if you like it