Explain.

I woke up in a huge bed that wasn't mine. I looked around the room and it was decorated quite nicely. The walls were a light blue while most everything else was tan. It reminded me of the beach.

I got out of the bed and walked toward the door. I grabbed the handle and it surprisingly opened. I crept out into the hallway.

My heart was beating at an incredibly high speed as I started down the stairs. My hand was on the rail as I went.

I was about on the 12 step out of 30 when my hand caught on a nail and cut my palm. The scarlet red liquid started oozing from the cut. Crap.

"Do you know what your doing to us?" A voice asked.

I looked up from my hand to notice I was surrounded on all sides by 5 extremely good looking guys. I jumped back startled, resulting to me falling back. Before I could hit the ground, two strong arms caught me. I felt the air move around me and suddenly I found myself in the living room on the couch, surrounded again.

The boy with tan skin and dark hair grabbed my injured hand and brought it to his mouth. I gave him a questioning look but he ignored my face and only focused on the blood rolling down my arm. All the boys were.

He put his tongue on my arm, just under the stream of red. The

warmth of his tongue surprised me and was kinda of a turn on. If they didn't kidnap me I would have probably been all over them.

He worked up until he got to the scarlet liquid. As soon as it touched his tongue, his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he moaned.

I wanted to pull away but I couldn't.

He kept trailing his tongue up my arm, moans kept coming from his mouth. When he reached my cut he pulled his tongue in and wrapped his lips around it.

Suddenly I felt an amazing sensation jolt up my arm and surround my body in a sensational feeling that I couldn't even began to describe. I closed my eyes and let out a moan.

Almost instantly I felt a pair of lips on my neck trailing little kisses from my ear down to the base. I felt another pair going up my bare leg. Then I felt yet another pair on my other arm. It took another second before another guy lifted up my shirt and started kissing my smooth stomach.

Moans were now coming out one right after another. Not just from my mouth but from all the boys'.

After a while of it I started feeling dizzy and my arm was going numb. Somehow the boys new this and they instantly stepped away.

"Explain. Now." I demanded as I looked at the five boys, their eyes were now black. My curiosity was too strong now.

They started arguing back and fourth of who was going to tell me. Just like little kids.

I tried to sit up but I was too dizzy so I decided to lay back down.

"Well....." The blonde one started.