Finn.

I had just finished the spell that would track down Finn. I hadn't told the boys yet but I believe they deserve to know.

"Ughhh I need some Nutella...." I sighed under my breath and suddenly, Louis appeared carrying a jar full if Nutella and a spoon.

"Here you are, love!" Louis said, chipper as ever.

"Louis, you are a life saver." I smiled and reached for the jar but he pulled it away. I frowned.

"Not till you tell me what you are working on." He smirked.

"I'm making a searching spell." I said vaguely and reached for the Nutella again but he pulled it back farther.

"Details?" He raised his eyebrow. I sighed.

Gosh can't he just leave it?

"It's for Finn. I need to sort out my feelings and there is no better way of doing that then meeting up with him."

I looked down as I talked, worried to see the expression on Lou's face. I was expecting for him to go off at me but all he did was sigh.

"Let me change your mind." He said after awhile.

I looked up at him and noticed his eyes were floating with specks of red. His eyebrows were creased with what seemed to be worry.

"What do you--" I started to ask but I was cut off.

"You know exactly what I mean." He came over to me in one quick movement and began kissing behind my ear.

"Let me love you, Bea." He said in a gruff voice, full of lust and need.

-Kinky Part-

I let out a shaky breath as he started moving down my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot and began nursing it, causing a moan to slip through my lips. I felt him smile against my skin.

"May I bite you, love?" He asked.

I nodded and he sunk his teeth into my neck. A low moan came from him. As be began feeding from me, sounds of satisfaction flowed freely from my mouth.

The feeling was much better since the potion.

I felt one of Louis's hands slowly creep under my shirt and towards my boobs. He pulled away for a moment just to take of my shirt before he reconnected with my neck. He started kneading my breasts.

"Fuck, Louis." I moaned.

He pulled his teeth out and carried me to one of my empty desks and layed me on top.

"Im about to fuck you so hard your going to forget Finn's name." He growled, his eyes now black.

I just nodded as he stripped off my pants, underwear, and bra. He started laying butterfly kisses from my belly button, going downward.

Out of no where he stuck two fingers inside me and started pumping.

"Fuck.." I moaned.

His mouth reached my southern region and he took out his fingers out and replaced it with his tongue.

"Louis! I need you now!" I groaned, tired of foreplay.

He smiled then starting humming "I need you now" by Olly Murs. The vibrations ran through me making me moan.

He kissed my pussy one last time before pulling away. He stripped down and pressed his lips to mine. I got so carried away with the kiss that I didn't see him position himself. Before I knew it, he had rammed himself into me.

"Ahhh Louis!" I moaned. He looked into my eyes as he started thrusting deep within me.

"Faster Louis!" I screamed and he started banging into me faster.

"Fuck, Bea!" Louis groaned.

A few minutes later he came inside me and pulled me onto the floor with him.

"I know..I know we don't say this enough but you are absolutely beautiful." He said, gazing into my eyes. A blush rose to my cheeks.

"You don't know how bad I want you to be all mine not have to share you or have you taken away."He sighed as he lightly caressed my cheek. I smiled.

"Where are the boys?" I asked curiously.

"Hunting." He buried his face in my neck and I tangled my fingers in his hair.

-Harry's POV-

I sniffed the air and smelled a deer nearby. I ran towards the smell but got distracted by the smell of human blood. The smell of a wounded human. We had promised Bea that we wouldn't hunt people for a while but the temptation was unbearable. I changed course and instead followed the sent of the human.

I reached a clearing where the smell was coming from just to see a vampire had beat me to it. Darn it.

I looked closer at the vampire and instantly recognized the oh so familiar face.

"Oh Harry. Long time no see huh?" He looked up and smirked at me.

"Finn." I growled.

%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\

200 votes please!

Happy new year, loves!

Oh and if you didn't notice, the one shot entries are up! Vote for your favorites, loves! Competition officially ends on the 5th. I am still taking entries if you are still interested!

May the odds be ever in your favor!