Pancakes.

I awoke in the huge bed surrounded by my five boys. I snuggled up closer to Harry, who was already pretty close. He wrapped his arm around me and tucked his face in the crook of my neck.

"Morning, love." He whispered in his husky morning voice.

"Morning." I smiled.

It was a perfect moment till my stomach decided to growl.Louis and Niall immediately woke up.

"Where's the bear?" Louis screamed have awake. I giggled.

"No bear. Just a hungry Bea." I laughed.

"Well then, lets go get some food for my princess." Niall smiled and hopped out of bed.

I untangled myself from the now sleeping Harry and got out if the bed. Niall placed his arm around my waist and Louis grabbed ahold of my hand.

"How do you guys share me so well?" I asked them out of the blue.

"Practice." Niall answered simply.

"When we first met you, We were always so jealous every time one of us would touch you but we eventually got over it." Louis told me. I just nodded.

We went down to the kitchen and Louis let go of my hand while Niall led me over to one of the bar stools.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Lou asked.

"Umm can I have...." Niall cut me off.

"Pancakes with apples and cinnamon."

"I told you not to read my mind, Niall." I glared at him.

"I didn't have to." He smiled.

"He's right. I don't even know why I asked. You always ask for the same exact thing." He winked at me and turned on the stove.

I smiled. They know me so well. I watched him cook. Well half the time my eyes were on his ass. It's like bigger than Kim kardashians!

"Enjoying the view, love?" Louis chuckled. A blush rose to my cheeks.

"No..." I giggled.

"Oh really?" He turned around and smirked before continuing cooking.

Niall was just laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Yep." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Before I could react, Louis was standing behind me and I was whipped around to face him.

"Yes?"

"You didn't sound so sure that time." He was now really close. So close that it made me feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

"Your going to burn the the pancakes." I squeaked.

"I don't think so..." I turned around and realized that Niall had taken over.

"So tell me that you don't think that my ass is not the sexiest thing ever." He put his arms on either side of me and looked into my eyes.

"Your ass is not the sexiest thing ever." My voice cracked and Louis smirked.

He leaned over and ran his fangs over the spot that Niall bit yesterday.

"Tell me." He kissed my neck and I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"Tell you what, Louis?" I managed to get out. I had to get out of this situation. I knew he would bite me and I wasn't going to tell them this but I was still weak from yesterday.

"That you think my ass is...." Suddenly I was on the ceiling, hanging upside down like Spider-Man.

I looked down to see two gaping mouths and I smirked. I guess I was a pretty amazing witch.

"What's all the racket?" Liam came down the stairs and saw me and his jaw dropped as well.

"She still has has it." Louis said, smiling.

"Can you get down?" Liam asked.

I just focused on being on the floor and that's exactly what I did. I fell down and landed gracefully on my feet but not before I did a fancy flip.

"I would be lying if I said that

wasn't hot." Niall said and I just smiled.

"We should go to your spell room and see if you can get your previous memories!" Louis said excitedly.

"We should probably wait for the other boys to wake up and I'm still hungry. I never got my pancakes." I glared at Louis and sat back down on the stool.

Using vampire speed, Niall put 4 pancakes on a plate, took out the syrup out of the fridge and laid them in front of me.

"Thank you Niall." I sent him a quick smile before digging into the mound of pancakes.

"Good morning guys." I heard Harry say from behind me.

"Morning!" The boys chirped.

"Good morning, love." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

"Morning." I giggled.

"So guess what we found out this morning, Hazza." Louis said and winked at me.

"What?" He sat down next to me.

"Bea still has her witchy powers." Niall told him and smiled proudly at me.

"That's amazing news!!" Harry squealed. I just chuckled.

"We should go wake up Zayn and tell him!" He explained.

"Harry, we all know how impossible it is to wake Zayn up."

"Not with Bea here." He said with a devious smile.

They all looked at me and I just blushed.

"Are we talking me using my new found powers or?" They all just shook their heads and pushed me towards the stairs.

"You guys owe me." I glared at all of them before I skipped up stairs and into the room we had slept in.

I found the shirtless Zayn laying with his back up. I went over to him and straddled him. I started giving him butterfly kisses from the waistband of his boxers to the base of his neck. That didn't work so I began nibbling on his ear. In one swift movement he was on top of me .

"That was the best way I have been woken up in quite awhile." He smirked. I noticed his eyes were lingering on my neck but I knew I couldn't have him drinking from me till I had fully recovered so I did what any sane witch would do. I slammed him into the farthest wall with out even laying a finger on him.

"That's going to leave a dent." I winced.

Zayn's eyes turned a shade of red with anger at first but then he realized how he got smoothed into the wall and his eyes flashed back to their normal shade of rich brown and a smile found its way on his face.

"You have your powers!"

"Yep! I woke you up because we want to see if I can get my previous memories back."

"Ahh I see! Well what are we waiting for! Off to your spell room!" He smiled and we ran into the hall.

%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\

Need 10 more votes before I can update!!