Memories.

-Bea's POV-

I woke up on the couch. Zayn was hugging my waist and my head was on Niall's chest. Harry and Louis were cuddled up with each other on the love seat across the room. Awh Larry Stylinson. I noticed Liam wasn't in the room. I untangled myself from the boys and crept into the kitchen to see Liam at the table, he was resting his head in his hands.

"Good morning, Liam."

"Are you absolutely sure you don't love Finn anymore." He asked.

No good morning or hello or anything.

"Yeah." I said.

"How did you get over him so fast? And don't say it was Louis's fuck that got you over him."

"No it wasn't Louis. He only helped. I think that since I got my memory back, some of my feelings got scattered. I couldn't feel the absolute hatred I felt before he killed me like I should have, I felt the love I had for him before I found out I was a witch."

"Oh. What helped you sort it out?"

"I was sitting with Louis right before you guys came in and realized that some of my other memories didn't actually fit with the emotion I remembered so I thought harder on what I remembered right before I died and realized it wasn't right either."

"Good." He said.

His head was still in his hands when he gave me the one word answer. Clearly something was bothering him.

"Lili, what's wrong?" I came behind him and hugged him tight. I rested my chin on his broad shoulder.

"Is it possible for someone's soul to force it's way inside some other persons body?" He asked.

"Yeah Its called soul domination but it would take powerful ancient black magic to do so and that type of magic is against every rule in the book.....Why?"

"I think Tisdale might have taken over Finns Body."

I thought about it a minute before answering;

"I doubt it.....Tisdale is powerful but

she isn't near that powerful."

"Well I think she might have."

"Why do you think that?" I creased my eyebrows up.

Liam turned around on the stool and pulled me into his lap in straddle position.

"For one; he acted exactly like her. Two; His pupils covered almost his whole eye and it was pitch black. Three; his thoughts didn't match up with what he was saying." I just looked at him for a second.

"Niall told me the last part."

"Those are all the signs I believe but I would have to check. If she did do something like that then we might as well go ahead and jump of a cliff."

If Tisdale can do soul domination then that means she has pretty much mastered Ancient black Magic and trust me, that is not good at all.

A long time ago their was a group of witches called the council. They were kinda like a type of government. They banned practicing any type of ancient black magic and put restrictions on regular black magic after a "Spell gone wrong" so to speak. Since then, witches haven't dared touch the books of ancient black magic that were locked away in dragon's caves until now I guess.

Oh and yes, dragons are real....or were. Most of them or extinct now.

"What's going on? Your screaming some terrifying thoughts into my head right now, Bea." Niall said sleepily as he walked to the tea cabinet.

We just looked at him sadly.

"You mean to tell me it's all true?!" He screeched. I nodded.

"Where's the fire?!" Louis yelled as he awoke.

"No fire, louis!" Niall told him

"Then what happened?" He asked as he came into the kitchen.

We explained what we thought was happening.

"Oh shit, this is so not good." He poured some tea and sat down at the table.

"No, no it's not." I sighed. "I will go through some of my books to see if I can figure out if what you say is true and if it is, I will plan our funeral."

"You can't kill vampires though." Louis cocked his head to the side.

"What we are talking about can, and will, kill you. Soul domination is just the start. It will be the worst kind of death you could ever imagine." I told them.

"Well fuck." Niall rubbed the back of his neck. "Can you use some of this Ancient black magic against Tisdale?"

"No. I can, but I'm not. It is extremely addictive and very dangerous. If you use it too much then the darkness will overtake you. It was created by demons to morph witches into allies."

They just stared at me, their twisted with fear and lack of hope.

"I will go now. If they wake up," I pointed to Zayn and Harry. "Fill them in."

I walked off to my spell room. I started searching my dark magic books.

"Aha!" I pulled a very old, leather bound book from the shelf.

The cover had "Maxia negra" Burnt on the front, meaning black Magic in a language that had been extinct for many years.

I brought the book over to the table that Louis had fucked me on yesterday and opened it up carefully.

The hand written pages were done by someone who was passionate about the art of writing.

I flipped through the many pages till I found one about soul domination. I read through the text carefully because some of the letters had been smeared over the years.

"The indicators of Soul domination are impulsiveness, enlarged pupil (often black), changed personality, jerks and spasms, Late reactions and limping."

I sunk back in my chair and just stared at the open book. We are going to die.

Suddenly Niall appeared in the doorway.

"Please tell me it's not true!" He pleaded.

"What did I tell you about getting in my head, Niall?" I said emotionlessly.

"Sorry, Bea. I couldn't help it."

"It's ok." I sighed.

"So is it true?" He asked.

"I think you know the answer to that question." I looked at him as a tear streaked down his face. He looked like a lost puppy, fragile and hopeless.

"Come here." I held open my arms. He walked over to me and snuggled into me, his tears staining my shirt. I felt wetness trickle down my face as well.

"I don't want to die. I don't want you to die." He whined.

"Me neither, Niall." I stroked his hair and pulled him tighter.

"Me neither." I looked up to see 4 broken boys.

They joined our hug club.

I don't want to die.

%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\

Hello, loved! I need 230 votes!

----

I have some bad news, IAMW is gone forever. Sorry guys, I have no clue what happened to it. I might try to rewrite it later but I'm done for now.

Today is the last day for voting for the one shot competition and I will announce my new Co writer tomorrow. Go vote if you haven't yet! (: xx