Sneakin a lick.

BKDK

"look harder deku!"

"Kacchan I am looking harder, but I cant find it!"

Midoriya and Bakugo have been searching all throughout the classroom looking for Aizawa's hero documents. He had somehow forgot them and sent the dynamic duo to go retrieve them. Bakugo was leaning against the wall, watching Midoriya open and rummage through the drawers of the desk. Midoriya then bent over, unconsciously making his ass pop in those tight jeans he had on. Bakugo was already pent up over the fact that they couldnt have sex in the past couple of days, due to Midoriya studying and being caught up in hero training. But it all payed off in the end, cause man did those pants do him justice. Bakugo looked at the door, then back at Midoriya. He slowly walked up and put his hands on Midoriya's waist, pressing his crouch against Midoriya's ass. "K-Kacchan, what are you doing? Help me look for these documents!" Midoriya's face lit up brighter than a strawberry. "Shut up shitty deku. Just let it happen."

"No Kacchan, wait until we get back to the dorms!"

"But then you'll have to be quiet. I like hearing you scream."

"Kacchan, were at school! I'd still have to be quiet.." He mumbled the last part, but Bakugo heard it all to well. Bakugo lifted Midoriya's head and started licking his neck. He chuckled as Midoriya took in a sharp inhale. Bakugo traced Midoriya's curves, sucking, biting, and licking every exposed spot on his neck and shoulders. Bakugo put his hand into the smaller boy's shirt, brushing slightly over his nipples. Midoriya shivered at his touch, holding onto the wrist of Bakugo's other hand. He twisted, pulled, and pushed on the small boys nipple. Midoriya was drooling, pumping full on adrenaline. Unknowinly he started grinding against Bakugo, making him smirk, bite and lick on the small males ear. "M-More" Bakugo paused his actions.

Oh?

Bakugo then sat down, pulling Midoriya on his lap. They kissed, melting into each other. Midoriya slowly sank down between Bakugo's thighs. He looked up at him with lust filled eyes, scanning each and every detail the ash blonde male had. Unbuckling the belt, and unziping the pants without losing his eye contact. Just as Midoriya was pulling out Bakugo's raging memeber, They heard footsteps. They still looked at each other in the eyes, and Midoriya could see Bakugo saying, "carry on". Midoriya licked up his member, earning a groan from above. He sucked on the tip, slowly sinking down further and further. Suddenly the footsteps grew louder.. and louder.. getting closer and closer to the door. Bakugo started pushing Midoriya's head, while leaning his own back. Neither of them had realized that Midoriya was completly under the desk. How convient.. A door then opened, making Bakugo jump, causing Midoriya to gag. Midoriya looked up with Bakugo's member still in his mouth, to see him looking at the door in complete shock.

"Young Bakugo? What are you doing in here?"

Midoriya slowly took Bakugo out his mouth, putting his head further underneath the desk, in a full blown panic attack. That was All-Might's voice..

"We- I mean I was in here looking for shitty Aizawa's hero documents."

"Oh? I could've sworn I saw them over here.." All-Might started to walk around the desk.

"NO!" All-Might looked shocked. "I-I already looked over here. Still looking. I got it, I'll find it."

"Ah I see.. How has your day been?" Midoriya could see the panic in Bakugo's face as him and All-Might had a conversation. Looking infront of him, he saw Bakugo's memeber twitch a bit. Ding. What a lovely idea Midoriya just got. Pulling the chair closer, Midoriya started licking up and down Bakugo's member again. Bakugo was mid-sentence, and came to a complete stop.

"Young Bakugo, are you alright?"

"I-Im f-f-fucking fine! Continue with your shit!" Midoriya heard a chuckle, then a continue of conversation. Midoriya started sucking on the tip, while jerking the rest. Watching Bakugo as he did it. Witnessing Bakugo try to maintain a conversation with none other than All-Might, was getting him riled up. Not only was Bakugo stuttering, he was trying to thrust up into Midoriya's mouth to get him to move faster, but all that made him do was slow down.

"Young Bakugo, are you alright? You're breathing rather hard. Do I need to get recovery girl?"

"N-No. I just.. I need to find these documents, and I cant with your ass distracting me!"

"Oh im sorry! I completely forgot that was your mission. Carry on with that! Tell Young Midoriya I said hello if you see him!"

Midoriya took Bakugo's whole member down his throat, choking slightly. Not soon after he heard a door close and a loud groan. Bakugo pushed his head down, thrusting into his mouth. Midoriya grabbed onto Bakugo's thighs, slightly gagging with each thrust. Loud panting could be heard from above Midoriya's head, as he felt Bakugo's member twitch in his mouth. "Ah fuck" Was the last thing he heard, before he felt a warm, liquid shoot down his throat. Not hesitating to swallow it all down in one gulp.

"That was good for a shitty deku.." He then lifted Midoriya up, making sure not to smack his head against the desk. He slammed his stomach against the desk, lowering his pants. Bakugo stuck his fingers inside, stretching the green haired boy nicely.

"Y-you dont have to do t-that.."

"It's gonna hurt if I dont, Deku."

"I.. I already did.."

"Hah?!"

"T-This morning in the shower.. I.." He was interrupted by a dark chuckle, then a sudden thrust. His mouth hung open, tongue sticking out. No sound coming out, just the sound of his nails scratching against a wooden desk and a low groan. Then another hard and fast thrust. But this time with a loud moan coming from the green haired boy. "K-Kacchan.. You're so b-" He was interrupted by a thrust, and another. Which was followed by a rhythmic pace. Bakugo lifted Midoriya's leg onto the desk to get a better and deeper angle. Bakugo dug his nails into the small boys hips, placing indents in places only he would be seeing. He pulled Midoriya up by his hair, placing the boys leg under his arm. He sunk his teeth into the small boys neck, blood slowly appearing. He licked it up and kissed it, making sure he marked his territory.

No one knew they were together, but he was going to make sure they knew Midoriya wasn't up for auction. "Kac-Kacchan, Im gonna-" Bakugo grabbed the head of Midoriya's member, and squeezed it. "Not before me." Midoriya looked back at Bakugo as he said those words, making a pout face. Bakugo pushed Midoriya's face towards his and kissed him while thrusting into him faster. Muffled moans, skin clapping, and the sounds of saliva being transferred was all that was heard in the classroom. Bakugo would occasionally bite Midoriya's lower lip and tug on it. Then continue with they're breathless makeout session as if he wasnt abusing Midoriya's prostate. Bakugo's hand squeezed harder on Midoriya's leg, as he felt himself coming close to his high. He began thrusting faster, to the point where Midoriya could no longer meet Bakugo's lips. Bakugo lowered his head and bit Midoriya's shoulder to muffle his groans. He stuck a couple fingers in Midoriya's mouth, so his moans wouldnt draw attention or get too loud.

Drool collected around Bakugo's fingers and Midoriya's shoulder. Midoriya felt Bakugo twitch inside him, and with one last final thrust, a warm liquid filled his stomach. Bakugo let go of Midoriya's shoulder, breathing fast and uneven. Midoriya whimpered as his member twitched in Bakugo's grip. He chuckled and kissed Midoriya's neck and gave him a couple of jerks. White strings shot onto the desk, as a loud muffled moan erupted from Midoriya's throat. Bakugo removed his fingers from the small boys mouth. Midoriya panted, gasping for air. They pulled their clothes back on and wiped the mess the made on the desk. Making sure to spray the desk with disinfectant. While Midoriya was bent over cleaning the desk, Bakugo gave him a harsh slap to the ass, and kissed him all the way up to his ear before whispering, "All-Might said 'Hello'".