Change. (request)

IDDK

TW: Choking, Master, sex toys, overstim (kinda ig?)

For once in Izuku's busy schedule, he's free. From hero work, patrol, sudden missions, and undercover work, He's had his hands full with things to get done. He had to schedule this day off 3 months in advanced and even then he's not fully free. He made plans with Ochako and Todoroki to go shopping. Todoroki owes Ochako a couple hundreds for taking over some paperwork, and what better way to put it to good use then shopping?

Izuku looked in the mirror, pleased with what he's thrown on. Of course he's wearing a mask and hat to hide his identity, but who said a hero cant dress like themselves? A cute blue fish net crop top that were way above his nipples and hooked onto his middle fingers. With some lovely ripped jeans to go with, his G-string very visible. Just as he was putting on his shoes, Iida walks through the door.

"I'm Home." Izuku smiled to himself as he stuck his head out the doorway.

"Good Evening Tenya! How was your trip to the store?"

"As eventful as always. Some people need better manners.." Iida placed the bags on the table and started to put them away. Izuku came up behind Iida and wrapped his arms around his stomach, putting his cheek against his back. He felt Iida relax, and his tension slipped away as he was finally in the safety of his own home again.

"Happy to have you home then! I wont be too long, depending on which stores 'Chako wants to go in." Iida turned around, slightly stiffening when seeing Izuku.

"Something wrong?"

"Izuku. Your outfit is.. insubstantial."

"Iida, you know my vocabulary isn't as good as yours.. I have to get going! I'll text you when I'm on my way home." Izuku started walking away before a hand grabbed his.

"I think you should change."

"Hm? Change? Why? Is there a stain?"

"N-no.. You're outfit is far too inappropriate for public. Do you not have any other shirts?" Izuku loved seeing Iida possessive.

"Well. I really liked this shirt. I'm not changing." Iida let out a low sigh, fixing his glasses.

"Izuku. Please change your shirt."

"No." Iida walked into the room, Izuku's hand still in his grasp. He went into the closet and pulled out a overly large shirt and put it over Izuku's shoulders.

"There. Now you may leave." Izuku sucked his teeth and took the shirt off.

"I'm not wearing that. I'm going to wear what I want to."

"If you're not going to cover up, then you wont be going anywhere. I would appreciate it if you put on a different shirt."

"Oh I'm going." He crossed his arms and looked up at Iida, smirking.

He was not backing down.

"Oh really? Bed." he started unbuttoning his shirt, he slowly slid it off. As Izuku stood at the side of the bed, fiddling with the strings on his jeans.

"I-Iida.. Todoroki and Ochako are waiting-"

"They will be waiting for a while." He unzipped his pants and looked up at Izuku, walking up to him slowly, tracing his finger against his jaw slowly.

"You're so beautiful. Let's see how long it takes for me to ruin it."

He was totally backing down.

He pushed down on Izuku's shoulder, making him sit on the side of the bed. Slowly rubbing his thumb against his bottom lip, dragging it some. He slowly took his cock out with his other hand, tapping it on Izuku's cheek.