Bunny Café.

SeroDeku

TW: Bondage, very slight usage of "sir", sAlivA, and drugs.

Midoriya wore fishnets, slip-ons, with a green body suit, and bunny ears that stuck out of his abundance amount of curly hair. He worked at a small downtown café called "bunny hops". Not only was he the smallest working there, he was the only male. It was a job on the side that he could make extra money at to help out with his mother. But he wasn't the only kid from UA working there. Mina and Asui were also working at that place.. They made sure that nobody found out about Midoriya working at that small café. They knew how everyone would react to a boy working in a café that makes you wear body suits and fishnets. Good for business, but not good for Midoriya. 

They started their shift as usual. Welcoming people, taking orders, etc. Midoriya was in the back getting ready while Mina and Asui were sitting people down. Midoriya came out and finally put on his nametag and grabbed his server book. His first table was a man who seemed to be in his late 30's, with a disgusting smirk plastered on his face.

"So you're names 'Bunny'? Interesting. Well.. 'Bunny', I'd like a cup of your most expensive tea." 

Midoriya didn't want his name out there, so when he applied, he applied under the name of "Bunny".  Midoriya went to go get the cup of tea, and when he went to return to the table, the man grabbed his butt. "E-excuse me. No touching. Its on the s-sign." Midoriya  pointed at a sign, shaking, that in all bold lettering said: "No Fucking Touching." Midoriya laughed nervously when the man tightened his grip. "S-Sir.." Midoriya grabbed his wrist and tried to remove it from himself. But the man griped onto Midoriya's waist harder and made him scoot closer to him. Midoriya's hip was on the mans cheek and the man smirked. 

"You're so adorable. Why don't you come home with me after your shift, huh?"

"Erm.. No.. I don't feel comfortable. I'm sorry. Could you please let go?"

"Come on 'Bunny'. It'll be fun. I'll show you how you deserve to be treated." 

Before Midoriya could say another thing, he was grabbed and pulled away from the mans grip. His head bumped into a chest, and a very familiar voice spoke. 

"He said no. Unless you cant hear from all that wax in your ears." Midoriya looked up to see Sero looking straight at the man with disgust.

"I don't think I was talking to you, pot head." The man smirked and laughed at his own joke.

"Okay grandpa, get your ass up and go."

"Make me." Sero smirked before taking Midoriya and sitting him down in the seat across from the man. He then grabbed the man by his arm and starting dragging him out. The man started cursing at Sero, and trying to break free. But all Sero did was tie him up with his tape, and continue walking. Once the man was thrown out onto the sidewalk, He walked back in and sat in the previous mans seat. "Hey Midoriya. I didn't know you worked here." 

"S-Sero.. Uh.. I didn't know you came here.. W.. Why are you here?" Sero chuckled a bit before leaning back in his seat and drinking the mans tea. "Well. I've known about Mina and Asui working here. So I came to visit, but you were a plus." Midoriya became visibly nervous. He didn't know if Sero would say something or not. Sero wasn't that type of person, but Midoriya still wasn't close enough to him to know for sure.

"Are you gonna say anything to anyone?" 

"I promise, I wont say anything-" He looked down at Midoriya's name tag and smirked. "'bunny'" A small blush crept on Midoriya's face. He quickly stood up and fixed his tight body suit. "C-Can I get you anything, Ser- sir?" Sero looked at the table and scanned it. "A menu?" Midoriya nodded quickly and ran to get a menu for Sero.