"Are you done?"

TodoDeku

"Todoroki! Welcome home! Tell me all about your day. I'm making you some cold soba." Midoriya was in the kitchen with a "Kiss the hero" All-Might apron. He had on some shorts, and a shirt that says.. "pajama shirt". Todoroki took a deep sigh as he sat at the table. "It's been a long day, Baby." Midoriya turned around and gave a warm smile. 

"Tell me all about it." 

"Well.. First things first, Bakugo went on his morning rampage about-"

"How is Kacchan? I haven't heard from him in a while.."

"He's fine.. Anyway, He was on a roll about some-"

"Kacchan is always complaining about something.. I wonder if its-" Midoriya started his mumbling away while putting the soba into a bowl. Todoroki just started at him, wondering if he truly wanted to hear about his day or not. "Oh, Sorry Todoroki! Carry on." Midoriya sat the bowl in front of him, and then poured him a cold glass of water. Midoriya sat on the opposite side and watched Todoroki take a bite. He hummed with satisfaction as he took a napkin and wiped his mouth. 

"Anyways, after Bakugo's frenzy. We got a call that a villain with an alligator quirk, robbed a seafood store. Which ended up just being a prank call. But-" 

"A alligator quirk you say? Did he look like an alligator? What color were his scales? Did he walk like a regular person, or on all fours?"

"For the love of-, if you interrupt me one more time, so help me god, Midoriya." Midoriya looked at Todoroki. "S-sorry.." Midoriya looked down and fiddled with his fingers as Todoroki continued going about his day. Until he heard.. 

"All-Might came and-"

"All-Might!? How is he? Is he getting better? I saw him on the news recently! He's supposed to be in a nursing home, but I guess even he needs a break from there.." Todoroki stared at Midoriya. Midoriya quickly put his hand over his mouth, trying to silence the muttering. He realized he interrupted Todoroki again. Todoroki let out a deep sigh, before running his fingers through his hair.

"Midoriya.." He pointed between his legs. Midoriya didn't quite catch on quickly, so he just crawled between the dual-haired mans legs. He watched as Todoroki unbuckled his belt and pulled out his member. Midoriya stared up at it, not fully understanding what Todoroki was getting at. "You're gonna keep yourself with busy with this-" He held up his member in his hands. "-While I try to finish my story. Sense you like to keep interrupting me." 

Midoriya nodded slowly, before rubbing Todoroki's throbbing member. Todoroki grabbed Midoriya by his hair and pulled his head up onto his member. Midoriya slightly gagged at the sudden force to his throat, but kept going. He bobbed his head slowly as Todoroki let out a low groan. Todoroki started to continue his story about his day. Stuttering and groans escaped his mouth as he soon found it hard to continue. He started thrusting up into Midoriya's mouth. The small boy gagged and felt the member inside his mouth twitch. "A-And then.." Todoroki was trying to finish his sentence, but was stopped by the knot in his stomach coming undone. Midoriya swallowed everything, and wiped the corner of his mouth, standing up. 

Todoroki cleared his throat, and grabbed Midoriya by his wrist. Midoriya landed on his lap, and was suddenly pulled in for a kiss. They shared a very sloppy kiss. Midoriya could taste the soba Todoroki had just took a bite out of. Midoriya slowly slid his hand underneath Todoroki's shirt, feeling on his sculpted body. Todoroki looked up at Midoriya in his eyes. Those green eyes were begging for him. He looked over at the table before swiping everything off of it, glass shattering on the floor. 

"T-Todoroki! You made a mess.. Now I have to-" Todoroki slammed Midoriya's back on the table, opening his legs.  He pulled down Midoriya's shorts and looked at the boys leaking member.  He gave the tip a kiss, before going down to his entrance.

"T-Todoroki! It's not clean!"   

"Let me taste how your day was, Baby."

Todoroki gave his entrance a quick lick before sticking his tongue inside. Midoriya's back arched off the table, his hands immediately going to Todoroki's dual-colored hair. Todoroki stuck his fingers inside and started stretching the boy, saliva everywhere. "Oh god~" Todoroki looked up at Midoriya as he legs started shaking. "I wouldn't involve god in something so sinful." He started slowly jerking the boys shaft. "T-Too much" Midoriya grabbed the end of the table, knuckles turning white. Todoroki sped his pace, as the small boy finally came. Toes curled, and a loud moan erupted from Midoriya's mouth. 

Todoroki stood up, and wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb. Todoroki took his member and slowly slid it into Midoriya. "fu-" Midoriya took his apron he had on and bit on it to restrict his noise. Footsteps were heard by their door, then a knock. Midoriya sat up and looked towards it. Todoroki looked as well, then back at Midoriya. A smirk grew on his face. He used his ice to make a ball-gag on Midoriya. Midoriya looked at Todoroki and licked the ball. The ice slowly melting, water collecting all over his face. 

Todoroki started thrusting at an unreasonable speed for the situation they were in. Midoriya leaned his head, and rolled his eyes back. His muffled moans, his soft pleasurable tears, and the legs slowly tightening their grip around Todoroki's waist. The knocking continued, banging harder than before. Midoriya locked Todoroki in with his legs, as the dual-haired man hit a spot in him. Midoriya grabbed Todoroki by his tie. He wanted to kiss him, but the gag was in the way. Instead, he just pushed their foreheads together and tried to look into his eyes. 

Another knock came at the door, before a voice spoke. "Mr. Midoriya? Todoroki? Uh.. It's your landlord. I know it's early, but is there a way I can get your rent now? I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I wont be able to collect it Monday. If you could just drop it off at my office that would be great.. Or.. if you're not home, I'll leave a note under the door. But if you are! Hope you have a nice day!" Footsteps slowly faded away, before Todoroki used his fire to melt the ice quicker. 

He grabbed Midoriya's face and kissed him. Slowly melting into each other as they were in euphoria. Midoriya stopped kissing back, and gasped loudly. Todoroki thrusting faster, close to his high. Midoriya grabbed onto Todoroki's shoulders, as he jerked at the pace. Digging his nails into Todoroki's back, he came. Shaking out of control, slowly blacking out. Todoroki kept going, even though Midoriya was nearly knocked out from pleasure. "Baby~" Todoroki gripped Midoriya's hips harder as he came inside the boy. Midoriya slowly came back to reality, feeling the warm liquid inside him. Todoroki buckled his pants back up and helped Midoriya get situated. 

"We have some rent to pay~"