"The hell?"

KirishimaxMidoriya

A low yawn came from the bathroom as Kirishima came out. Basketball shorts, no shirt and a towel on his damp hair. Midoriya was already in bed, with short shorts, and a crop top. Midoriya wouldn't usually wear a crop top, but they're very comfortable and breathy for when he sleeps. Kirishima finished drying his hair, before jumping into the bed.

Even though they were pro hero's, they didn't see the need to have a big house. So, they rented an apartment big enough for the both of them. Why show off their money, when they could save it up for something better? Kirishima kissed Midoriya's forehead before cuddling him. Midoriya scrolled on his phone a bit. "Look! Kacchan is in Europe.. I wonder how he's doing." Kirishima looked at the phone, then up at Midoriya.

"Me and Bakubro were talking before you came home! He asked about you... Ya' know, If you two were any closer, I'd be jealous." A giggled from above as Midoriya grabbed his head, hugging it. "Silly. No need to be jealous! I would never do something like that." Kirishima hummed, snuggling into Midoriya closer. He looked up admiring Midoriya from below. Watching as the boy scrolled through his phone, and how his eyes lit up when he saw an All-Might ad.

Kirishima started slowly kissing up Midoriya's neck, and leaving bite marks that gradually started bleeding. "mm~ Eiji." Kirishima crawled on top of Midoriya, trailing his hands up and down Midoriya's body. "Your curves are delicious, Pebble." Kirishima stuck his hand under Midoriya's shirt and played with his nipples. Just as things were getting more interesting, they heard obnoxious laughter from above them, but chose to ignore it. But they both looked up when they heard a loud thud.

"The hell?"

"Eiji what was that?"

"I uh.. I don't know.." The stared up for a while, before they heard a very loud moan. Midoriya's face lit up bright red. Kirishima looked down at him, and tried to contain his laughter. The people upstairs were having a great time, and they were making sure everyone knew. The loud moans, and slight screams were starting to get quite irritating.

"Hey Pebble.. How much you wanna bet we can be louder than them?"

"K- Eiji no!"

"Why not? It'll be fun! Here. If we win, I'll get you that new All-Might case you've been wanting." Midoriya's face lit up as soon as he heard that. That phone case has been all over social media, and he's been dying to get his hands on it. "Deal!" Kirishima smirked. He knew his plan would work. Kirishima licked over his sharp teeth before lifting Midoriya's crop top up. He licked over his nipples, gently biting them. Midoriya softly moaned, running his fingers through soft red hair. Kirishima slowly opened Midoriya's legs more, slipping his hand in-between. He stuck his hands into the boys shorts, stroking his member slowly. Midoriya whimpered, wanting way more than he was getting.

Kirishima took his hand out of the boys shorts, and stuck it in Midoriya's mouth. Gathering his fingers with saliva, trailing them back down his shorts, sticking them into his entrance. A gasp escaped Midoriya's mouth. Kirishima came up, and kissed Midoriya as he stretched him out. The moans from above were only getting louder, and Kirishima found this as a insult. So he stuck his fingers further inside the boy. As soon as he felt Midoriya jerk, he stopped kissing him. Midoriya let out a loud moan, gripping onto the pillows behind him.

The moans from above stopped for a second, before they continued back, but louder. "Oh this means war." Midoriya's stomach dropped, as he knew this night would end in him tired, covered, and a moaning mess. Kirishima took his fingers out, licking them clean. "You're so delicious, Pebble. I just cant get enough of you." He went for a deep kiss, before sitting back up. He slid Midoriya's shorts off, before lowering his down low enough for his member to spring out. Midoriya slightly drooling at the beautiful sculpted man in front of him. Midoriya's member slightly twitched at the sight, as Kirishima chuckled.