Jealousy.

BakugoxKirishimaxMidoriya

ExTra spIcY (Extra long)

TW: Double Penetration, Public intercourse, Spitting, Cross-Dressing, Cock warming 

Bakugo and Kirishima were sitting in the common room, waiting on Midoriya to finish talking to Uraraka. Midoriya had on Kirishima's sweatshirt and some leggings. Bakugo started to get impatient and stood up, walking towards the two. 

"We got to go, Bye Round Face."

"W-Wait! We weren't done talking!"

"You're done."

"Ugh, Bye Uraraka!" Bakugo pulled Midoriya by his arm as Kirishima stood up and nervously smiled at Uraraka before following behind the two. Bakugo threw Midoriya into the back seat, slamming the door shut. "We were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago, Deku." Midoriya said nothing, and pouted in the back seat. Kirishima looked back at him and smiled. "Don't worry, Pebble. She'll be there when we get back.. You can continue your conversation then." Midoriya kept his pout while watching Bakugo sit in the drivers seat. He looked at Midoriya through the rear-view mirror and quickly turned his head. "Get that look off your face" Midoriya scrunched his eyebrows together and stuck his tongue out. Kirishima started snickering, trying to hold his laughter back. "Shut your trap, Shitty Hair!" Kirishima put his hands up defensively. "Come on Bakubro. Let's go." Bakugo started the car, and drove the three of them to the mall. 

They had finally arrived. Stepping out the vehicle, Midoriya crossed his arms and walked in front of the other two. Bakugo walked with his hands in his pocket, already mad from the traffic. Kirishima was the only one in a good mood, which meant it was his job to lighten the other two up. Midoriya opened the door to the mall, and started to look around. He looked towards a store and there was an limited edition All-Might dumbbells. He dashed into the store, getting lost into the crowd. Kirishima looked around and found Midoriya nowhere in sight. He repeatedly slapped Bakugo's shoulder as he panicked. "Stop fucking hitting me! What?!" Bakugo turned to look at Kirishima and saw his eyes scanning the big crowd. He looked around them and realized there was a small, green bush missing. Bakugo took a deep inhale and let out a loud sigh. He started walking around the mall with Kirishima following behind. He saw a store with a big sign reading: 

"All-Might Dumbbells! Come get yours today for only $19.99!"

"Found him." He dragged Kirishima into the store. As soon as they stepped inside, they saw a green fluff, bouncing around. Bakugo's eye twitched before he stomped over to Midoriya, grabbing him by the arm. "And you didn't think to tell anyone before you run off? Let's go." Before Midoriya could think, he was picked up and put over a shoulder. He looked up and saw Kirishima waving. He put his elbows on Bakugo's back with his head in his hands and sighed, rolling his eyes. Kirishima laughed and patted his head. "It's okay Pebble. We're just a bit over-protective." Midoriya continued his pouting before he felt teeth on his thigh. Midoriya yelped before smacking Bakugo's back. "I know you're back there pouting. Cut it out." Midoriya rolled his eyes and looked the other way. 

"Wow, You've got an attitude tonight." Kirishima laughed before walking next to Bakugo. Midoriya was finally let down, but he had to stand between the two tall boys, and had to hold both their hands. Bakugo led them all to a shoe store. Midoriya sat down and watched as Bakugo and Kirishima tried on new shoes. He turned his head to the side to look at all the variety of shoes, when someone stopped him. A tall boy with black hair and a muscle shirt on. He smirked and winked at Midoriya. Midoriya's cheeks tinted a slight pink before waving slowly. The boy walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm Shindo. Nice to meet you.. Doll~"

"M-Midoriya.." Midoriya lifted his hand and Shindo took it, kissing the back of his palm. Midoriya's face grew brighter, as Shindo started slowly kissing upwards. "What. The. Fuck." Midoriya looked over and saw Bakugo and Kirishima with explosive looks on their faces. Kirishima yanked Midoriya's hand away from the boy and made him stand behind him. Shindo smirked and looked up at Bakugo who was right in his face. "And who the fuck are you?" Shindo stood up and held his hand out. "Shindo." Bakugo spit on his hand, then smacked Shindo's away. "Why the fuck are you kissing his hand." Shindo laughed and peeked around Bakugo and winked at Midoriya. Midoriya snickered quietly, but Kirishima stepped in Shindo's view. Bakugo began shaking with anger. "I will blow you to pieces!" Shindo patted his shoulder and laughed. "I'd much rather the doll over there to blow me. But I appreciate the offer." He smirked at Bakugo and walked over towards Midoriya. He smirked at Kirishima before taking a pen out. He grabbed Midoriya's hand and wrote down a number. "I don't think he'll be needing that." Kirishima grabbed Midoriya's hand and wiped off the number. Smudging it all over his skin. Shindo sighed and gave up, walking away. Not without throwing another wink at Midoriya. Bakugo slowly turned his head towards Midoriya, before Kirishima walked over to Bakugo. "Calm down. He's gone. Midoriya wouldn't do that. Just think about it." Bakugo let out a loud sigh before taking the shoes he had off, and putting the ones he previously had on.