Number 1.

BKDK

"and the winner is.. Hero Deku! Congratulations Deku!"

Bakugo watched from the stands as his boyfriend waved to everyone before walking away. Midoriya walked over to the announcer table, taking his trophy with a big smile on his face. "You have an interview up next! Go over to that room to complete it!" Midoriya skipped over to the room, and was welcomed by a beautiful, brunette. Cleavage basically spilling out of her blouse, tight skirt, and bright red lipstick. Bakugo was already in there, behind the camera's, sitting in a chair. He noticed how the interviewer was fixing herself to look better for Midoriya, but he said nothing. Nobody knew about they're relationship, and they agreed its best to keep it undercover for now. At least until they get engaged at least. 

Midoriya shook the women's hand, with a big smile on his face. He then sat in the chair on the other side of the women. 

"I'm sorta nervous! I've never really been interviewed like that.."

"Oh no need. I'll make it simple and easy!" The women giggled seductively, as she sat down at the table. She pushed her breasts up, trying to make them seem larger. Bakugo noticed, trying not to let it get to him, but he could feel the jealousy building up. But then.. an idea struck. He somehow forgot about the little toy he had in his bag from their previous trip.

"Hey Deku. I need to talk to you before you start."

"But we start in 5 mi-"

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Deku. Come on." Bakugo gave the women a deadly glare, and then held his hand out for Midoriya. He smiled at the women and jumped from his seat, sprinting towards Bakugo. Bakugo led him to the bathroom, and pinned him against the wall as soon as they stepped foot inside. He pulled an egg shaped object out his bookbag, smirking at Midoriya. Midoriya's face lighting up a beet red. 

"K-Kacchan no! I have an interview! We can do whatever you want when we get home, I promise!"

"You don't have much of a choice Deku." Midoriya pouted, smacking Bakugo's chest. A quiet "fine" was mumbled, and a smirk appeared on the blonde boys face. He quickly turned the boy around, unzipping the back of his hero costume. He pulled it down off his shoulders, and lowered it to his ankles. "You're legs are trembling and I haven't even done anything yet, Deku." Bakugo realized he had no lube on his, so his only solution was spitting on it. So he did. He spit on his fingers, sticking them into the green-haired boy. A whimper escaped the boys mouth, but was quickly covered with his own hand. Bakugo stretched him out enough to fit the vibrator in, and tied the string with another piece of string around his thigh. A slap to the ass, and a kiss on the cheek before he pulled the boys costume back up. He zipped it up and turned Midoriya around. His face red, and his eyes slightly glossy. 

"Don't turn it on while im in the interview."

"Hah?! Who are you telling what to do?!"

"Please Kacchan! This is live television!"

"We will see.." Bakugo gave him another slap on the ass, and opened the door for him. Midoriya walked back into the room, giving her a quick "sorry" before sitting back down. She looked at Bakugo with a dirty glare and Bakugo gave her a smirk before sitting back down. She started giving her interview, flirting slightly here and there. Bakugo had realized she was slowly moving her foot towards Midoriya's underneath the table. She would use the tip of her heel to go up Midoriya's leg. He would move his foot, but she would not take the fucking hint. Bakugo got out his phone, opened the app and smirked. He put his finger on the screen and slowly went up. Midoriya felt it as soon as it turned on, he squirmed in his seat a little. 

"Deku, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes! Perfectly fine, please.. carry on!" She continued with her questions, and slight flirting. Until she asked the million dollar question.