-Tenya Iida-

[Tenya Iida x Male Reader] (They're both at the end of their 3rd year)

Warnings: blood/injury, shouting, fighting, battles, etc
Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
Your quirk is basically teleportation, the drawback unfortunately is that he has to be able to see where he is teleporting. After doing it for an extended amount of time, let's just say you go temporarily blind.

Third POV:
Chaos....
  That's the best way to describe their current predicament. The city was in ruins, debris falling from buildings as pro hero's, hero's in training, villains, and even citizens alike fight for their lives.

  "Everyone evacuate the area! Grab the injured, young, and elderly," a pro shouted, pointing the civilians towards a safe passage. "(H/n)! Search for anyone in the rubble! Teleport them to safety! Save as many as you can!"
  "SIR!" The male shouted from the short distance, running back in the fray. Avoiding the debris and calling out for anyone who need assistance, inhaling some dust as a chunk of cement fell right in front of him. "HELLO! Can anyone hear me?!" He called, side stepping the block, hearing the cries of what sounded like a child...
  "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE!!" The kid cried, they seem to be trapped under some rocks that fell, a small cut on their head. (M/ n) sprinted over, removing the rubble from over their small body. "It's okay sweetheart, I got you! Where's your mom and dad?" He asked, checking for any other injuries on the kids body. That only made the kid cry harder as they point to the collapsed building, which made the young hero's eyes widen. 'Oh no...' he thought, quickly standing and whipping around when he heard yelling behind him. "(M/N)?!" He heard his name being called.
  He saw someone he hadn't expected to see until this whole fiasco was over. "TENYA?!" He yelled back, teleporting over to his boyfriend, his hold on the kid in his arms never wavering. "What're you doing here?"
  "I couldn't find you at the evacuation sight, why weren't you the-" he stopped mid sentence when he looked down at the kid with wide eyes, his eyes flashing from mild anger and worry to just concern. "Let's go... Shigaraki released the Nomu's...." he said, leading the two towards the rescue point. "Right." (M/n) said, his gaze unwavering as he shielded the child from the smoke, dust, and any of the gore he could see. Suddenly an explosion erupted in the building next to them.  "Grab my shoulder, Iida!" He shouted, just as the blue-haired male did so though, a Nomu flew out from the flames. The (h/c)nette wasted no time, teleporting them a block or two away. He could feel his vision slowly fading but he didn't care, what mattered to him was getting the other two to safety.
  He continued teleporting until they were a block away from the evacuation point, stumbling to a stop when he couldn't see anymore. "Fuck!" He shouted, blinking hard to try to get his vision to fade back so he could keep going. "(M/n)! That's enough! You're going to make it worse-" "Shut Up! I know! But we're almost there!" He shouted back at his worried boyfriend. Be blinked thrice more and was able to make out the helicopters and flashing lights from the distance. He took a breath and they popped into the area, hearing the shouts of pro's and the cries from the injured.
  "WHERE IS MY SON?!"
"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!"
  "WAAHH" "HELP MY BABY PLEASE!!"
  The shouting made (M/n) wince, his vision fully going out on him as he felt the fatigue sink in. "I-iida..?' His voice trembled as he couldn't feel the hand on his shoulder anymore but he felt a small hand on his cheek. "Mister hero? A-are you ok..?" The kid asked, he sounded scared but a bit calmer compared to earlier. The young hero pulled on the best smile he could, given his current situation. "Of course sweetheart, I'm just having a bit of trouble seeing. Let's get you to a med tent, get the cut on your head patched up." He said.
  "(H/n)! Over here!" He heard Iida call, turning in the direction the others voice was coming from.
  "Hey kiddo, can you do me a favor?"
  "Yes sir.." they softly mumbled into the orders shoulder.
  "You think you can tell me in the direction you saw that blue haired hero, the one who was with us a few seconds ago, is?"
  "Mhm... he's a few feet in front of us...I'll tell you when to stop." The kid said.
  The older hummed in response, shakily taking a step forward. 'One foot after the other, (M/n), you'll be able to see and keep helping soon but the top priority right now is getting this kid patched up.' He thought, hearing a soft stop. "Ingenium? You there?" He asked, listening for the familiar voice. "I'm here, we're outside the medical tent." Iida said, gently grabbing the others upper arm and pulling him inside.
  "Hello Ingenium, (M/n)."
  "Recovery Girl, good to hear your voice." (M/n) said, sounding relieved, following where Iida had pulled. Feeling a gentle push on his shoulders indicating he could sit down, in which he did.
   "I see you have a new friend with you," she said, he could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke. "What's your name?"
  "[Insert Name], ma'am.." The kid, or [insert name] spoke, clutching tighter onto (M/n)'s hero costume.
  "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm recovery girl. Do you mind coming with me for a little bit? We're gonna get you cleaned up a bit." She spoke, holding her hand out for the little one to take. They hesitantly too it, looking between (M/n) and Iida. Iida nodded at them and gently tapped his lovers side to indicate that the kid was looking at the other. "It's okay, kiddo, she'll take good care of you." He said, giving him a smile. The kid slowly got out of  the hero's lap and went with the older lady.
  As soon as he could feel the younger child's presence fade and let a tear slip from his eye, raising his hand to muffle a sob that tried to escape. "(M/n)?!" Iida said, kneeling in front of his now crying lover, looking him over to see if he had any injuries to cause the tears. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
  The other shook his head, grabbing his sides as he leaned forward. "Their parents Iida... oh my god his parents.." was all he could manage to get out as he sobbed, his hands traveling to his hair where he tugged.
  "What about their parents, my love..?" He spoke gently, placing his hands on the others knees.
  "They were crushed, they were both crushed Iida!" He said, tugging at tugging at his hair harder.
  "Hey, hey (M/n)! Calm down," the bluenette said, grabbing the ladders hands and pulling them away before the other could hurt himself. "Take a breath, you have to calm down love!" He could tell this was really affecting (M/n), but he had to get him to calm down somehow... a distraction from the others thinking. He then it popped into his mind, hoping to whoever that it would work.  He leaned forward and kissed the (h/c)nette, feeling the other tense up.

  Quickly pulling away, Iida looked at his lover, searching his expression for some sort of reaction. The other was frozen, just before snapping out of it his vision slowly was fading back to the point where he could see Iida's worried expression. The former raised his hand to place it on the bluenettes cheek, letting out a shaky breath. "I'm ok," he mumbled, meeting the others eyes. "Sorry I lost it for a second.."
  "Don't apologize, we just went through something very traumatizing. It's understandable to have that kind of reaction, but..." his lover sighed, leaning into his touch. "Right now, people need us..."
  "I know.." (M/n) mumbled, his eyes whipping to look outside the gap in the tent, only to see the chaos that awaits them once they stepped out. He turned back to Iida and gave a small smile, leaning forward and pecking the his lips. "No matter what happens, Iida, I need you to know that I love you." He said, his voice trembling, he pressed their foreheads together and shut his eyes.
  "I love you too, but (M/n)..." he mumbled, grabbing the males hand and gently squeezing. "When this over, lets get married.."
  (M/n) only chuckled, pulling back to look at his lover. He nodded his head, squeezing his hand back.

"Yeah, lets get married...  when this all ends..."

————————————————-
HEY!
Holy cow, this one-shot book is just getting one late update after another! Sorry about that kiddos!
Hope you enjoyed this though, it was a bit rushed and out of the blue!
Requests are closed by the way! I still have to catch up on those...
Anyways! I do hope that you all enjoyed this, please have an amazing day/morning/evening/night! And stay safe out there, it's been kind of shit show recently in the US but lets stay positive shall we!