-Dabi-

[Dabi x Singer! Male Reader]

Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
Your quirk is called Lullaby, once you begin to sing any song it will lull your the person you use it on into either a state of calm and eventually a deep sleep (depending on how long you sing. 1 song= state of calm/ sleepiness 2= deep sleep)

(M/n) POV:
    'What happened..?'

  That was my first thought as I watched my best friend and lover comes inside our shared apartment with cuts and bruises, the look of pain clear on his face. Dabi managed to put in a smirk before rasping our with a shaky voice "I'm home... kitten-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before his knees seemed to give out.  I finally seemed to snap out of my shocked daze, rushing over to the  injured man with fear and worry most likely clear in my eyes.
  "T-Touya? Baby? What happened?!" I rushed out as I helped him stand, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading him into the bathroom. The man only let out a shaky breath, I could see him trying to blink away his tears while he slowly sat down on the toilet. I quickly grabbed the first aid kit we kept under the sink and looked over his injuries that I could see. 'How did this happen? Who did this..?!' I thought, gently taking the others hands in my own to see if they were damaged, luckily only finding a few cuts and obvious defensive wounds. I brought his hands up to my lips and gently kissed them, I could tell he was upset and in pain, it was as clear as day. So.. I did what I knew what I knew to do when he got like this and softly, as if it was a whisper in the wind, began to sing.

[You can listen to the song now]
You say there's so much you don't know
You need to go and find yourself
You say you'd rather be alone
'Cause you think you won't find it tied to someone else

  I grabbed a cotton pad and some antiseptic, still singing  as I started to clean his knuckles. Hearing him let out a sharp hiss, I gave him an apologetic look.

Ooh, who said it's true
That the growing only happens on your own?
They don't know me and you

  I grabbed the bandages next, wrapping his hands and moving to lift his shirt, he slowly rose his arms and winced as I moved the fabric up and off of him. My eyes widen but I still continued to sing, seeing him slowly relax.

I don't think you have to leave
If to change is what you need
You can change right next to me
When you're high, I'll take the lows
You can ebb and I can flow
And we'll take it slow
And grow as we go
Grow as we go

  I let out a shaky breath as my eyes teared up, dabbing at the injuries I could see and applying a cream to the bruises. Dabi had seemed to fully relax but made no move to explain what had happened.

You won't be the only one
I am unfinished, I've got so much left to learn
I don't know how this river runs
But I'd like the company through every twist and turn
Ooh, who said it's true
That the growing only happens on your own?
They don't know me and you

  Applying the bandages, I finally moved tot turn him around to see his back, my hands trembling  at the sight of nasty bruises. 'Did he get jumped? Did shigaraki drag him away to another failed attempt of a mission?! Why are there so many fucking bruises?!' My mind screamed as I continued on.

You don't ever have to leave
If to change is what you need
You can change right next to me
When you're high, I'll take the lows
You can ebb and I can flow
And we'll take it slow
And grow as we go
Grow as we go
Grow as we go
Grow as we go

  I finally finished, letting out a sniffle as I felt a tear slip.

I don't know who we'll become
I can't promise it's not written in the stars
But I believe that when it's done
We're gonna see that it was better
That we grew up together

  Dabi stares up at me, his eyes shown with his own unshed tears, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my stomach. I raised my hand to run my fingers through his hair, using the other to wipe my tears.

Tell me you don't wanna leave
'Cause if change is what you need
You can change right next to me
When you're high, I'll take the lows
You can ebb and I can flow
We'll take it slow
And grow as we go
Grow as we go
Grow as we go
Grow as we go...

  I kissed the top of his head and whispered the final part of the song as he nuzzled closer, holding me tighter as if I would disappear. ""Tell me what happened, Touya... please? I-I..." I paused, my mind continuing to race through different scenarios of what could have happened. "I hate seeing you in pain.."
  "Can we talk about it later..?" He asked, his voice so quiet that I had barely heard it. I furrowed my brows but didn't push it. 'He'll tell me when he's ready..' I thought, unwrapping his arms, making him tense but relax when he saw my soft smile. "Of course Baby.. lets get you to bed, you look like you need some sleep." I said, making a quiet chuckle escape the others lips. I help him up and lead him into our shared bedroom, helping him change fully into comfy clothes and getting both of us under the covers. "Thanks you..." he mumbled as I wrapped my arms protectively around him. He snuggled closer and buried his face into my neck. "Anytime.." I said.

  ————
This is probably not my best work, but it's something! I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day/night!! Stay safe!