-Sero & Kaminari-

[Cheating! Kaminari x Male Reader]
[Sero x Male Reader]

Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
Catastrophe; You can break things. About: You can destroy anything you touch. Sometimes you can break things if you are thinking about touching it while you touch it. You cannot fix what you break. You cannot get hurt by falling objects.

(M/n)'s POV
  Walking in on my boyfriend mid fucking someone else was not on my to do list, especially on our anniversary. "What the actual FUCK, Denki?!" I yelled, dropping the flowers I was holding. The blonde scrambled to cover him and (Random/Name), I could see the shock in his eyes as he saw me slowly back away with tears in my eyes. Though after that everything went blank, like something in my mind snapped. I heard crashing, screaming, and then someone calling my name.
  'How could he...?' I thought, slowly coming back to my senses and seeing everything drop onto the floor with a crash and things being destroyed. I saw the two on the bed shaking in fear, but I only shook my head and ran out the apartment, not wanting to see either any longer. I decided to call the one person who could help me calm down...
  Ring...
    Ring...
      Ring...
  "Hello..?" The voice on the other end answered, gruff and scratchy. 'I probably woke him up..' I thought, wiping my eyes and sniffling. "Sero..." I croaked out, suddenly hearing sheets rustling quickly and what sounded like him running. "Where are you." He said, knowing something was clearly wrong. "Outside his apartment, he cheated on me.. H-how could he do that..?" I mumbled while more tears slipped, I numbly started at the ground. "He fucking promised..." he growled, confusing me slightly but I didn't say anything. "I'll be there in a few, mi amor. Just wait for me." The only response he got was a soft hum.

(Time Skip to a few minutes later)
Third POV:
  (M/n) was slumped down on a bench, his head in his hands as his body shook. Soft sobs raked through his body as he remembered every moment he felt the signs, the signals that Denki was cheating or not showing interest anymore. He felt the presence of someone causing him to look up with his red puffy eyes. Sero stares down at him with slight sorrow, crouching down in front of the other while gently grabbing his hands. "Hey, how about we get out of this cold, hm?" He said, giving him a sad smile, helping the other up only for (M/n) to fall into his chest. "(M/n)?!" He panicked, he checked to see him only to be unconscious.
  'Kami what have you done to him..?' The ravenette thought, picking the other up bridal style. He started the journey back to his apartment, looking down to check on the other male every now and then.

(Play Song)
  Sero felt flashbacks to when you two were back in school, back when he began to fall in love with you..

Remember that time I made you laugh
I would give in to hear that sound again
Missing the lines on both sides of your face
And I hate that that's all I have now

  He remembered the lovesick look in Denki's and your eyes when you two became friends, and he knew he had to shove his own feelings down.

Am I just fixing it just to break it?
Am I just hanging on, just so we can drown?
Like the love we thought we found, no
We're hoping that we don't just hit the ground

  He knew that whatever he had tried back then wouldn't stop the blind love you felt for the energetic blonde...

I've been pulling you close, but pushing me further
I've been holding it back, that I see you different
Sick of me reminding you to love me like you
say you do

  Sero felt his own tears begin to brim his eyes as he thought back to all the times he saw you two doing couple things in the dorms.

And I've been hurting myself to keep you from leaving
I've been wondering whether we'll last the season
Wish we could've made this work
But now I know that I need more

  He looked down at you, kissing the top of your head as he slowed down to fully get a look at you. When had you started to look so tired..?

I need more
I need more
I need more

Afraid that I'll lose you in the crowd
I wish that I was a priority
Then you walked out on me with a straight look on your face
And said you've had enough

  He thought back to your first fight with Denki, how you went straight to him crying and ranting about how he was flirting with others right in front of you.

But then you came back in to try to fix it
But never helping me when I start to drown
Like the love we thought we found
Is it worth the pain if I should stick around?

  He remembered when he lied to you for the last time, saying that you two couldn't hang out cause he had a date with someone. Seeing how hurt you were cause you had another fight with Denki...

And I've been pulling you close, but pushing me further
I've been holding it back, that I see you different
Sick of me reminding you to love me like you say you do, oh

  After that day, the day he lied to you, he vowed never to do it again. He told Denki the day after that he'd fallen in love with you and made him promise to never hurt you again.

And I've been hurting myself to keep you from leaving
I've been wondering whether we'll last the season
Wish we could've made this work
But now I know that I need more

  He regrets never telling you how he felt, but after everything... After all these years, he knew that'd he'd stop hurting and so would you after everything, they'd stop talking to Denki, start over, and move on.

And I need more
And I need more
And I need more
And I need more, I need more...

——————
Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for being away for so long, but here's a little bit of angst, sorry if it's also not the best of my work. It's a bit rushed and I had a small work of inspiration! Anyways, hope you enjoyed and feel free to let me know what you thought in the comments.
Have an amazing day/night/morning/evening and please stay safe out there!