A/N

Wow hey hello people who are reading this one-shot series.
This is your author speaking.
I have some things to say as someone decided to put a stupid comment that really irks me to my core.

This is about the "Male Name/Your Name" little things that I use for my oh so lovely fucking writing.
I can't seem to please anyone when it comes to the whole thing all together. Either someone says using (Y/n) is typically for the ladies out there or (M/n) is trans-fucking-phobic. Like number one, I'm a trans guy and I personally don't mind it.

If YOU have an issue with how I write my stories that come from my little imagination of mine, then please refrain from reading further onwards. Fair and simple. Not every one-shot or fanfic is going to be your cup of tea. Unfortunately I'm not going to be people pleasing from now on for I've seemed to stop caring.

If you have any further issues with how I write, feel free to pm me personally.

Please keep in mind that there are a shit ton of people reading this one-shot series so I'm not gonna be able to please you all seeing I'm only one person.

Any negative comments will be deleted from now on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please and a lovely rest of your day.