Tenya Iida

[Pro Hero! Iida x Collage Student! Male Reader]

Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
You're Quirkless, or being mad gay, bi, pan, beautiful bean, etc.

A/n:
There's a song in the second slide that you could listen to if you all want to!
—————————

(M/n) POV:
'They said they wanted oranges and... Shit, what was the other thing..' I thought as I walked to the supermarket only to bump into a strange man. I was about to apologize until he rudely interrupted me. "Why don't you watch where you're going, brat." He growled making me let out a sigh, I glared up at the man and gave my best 'I'm so sorry' smile which caught him off guard. "My apologies sir, I couldn't seem to see past your gigantic ego." I said in a cheerful voice. This only angered the man but I continued to smile, as soon as he started to raise his fist, I side stepped him. He fell face first into the cement making me cringe. 'That's gonna leave a mark.' Turning, I continued on my way with a triumphant smile. "Hold it! Stop right there you (rude slang word)!" (You thought I was gonna say something mean didn't ya?) making me stop dead in my tracks to slowly turn to the man. "Wanna repeat that, sir." I said, my good mood on its last strand. I approached him slowly, my glare piercing through the old timer. "You do understand that calling me a (rude slang word) is fairly inappropriate, right? And we're in a seemingly large crowd, most likely with children present," I grabbed him by the front of the shirt and jerked him down to my height. "You outta apologize for most likely ruining their innocence, old timer." I growled, seeing a flash of fear and what may be annoyance in his eyes.

"Now now, lets not cause any more commotion you two." A sudden voice said, stepping out of the crowd. A man, most likely a pro hero, with blue hair and a strong jawline came into view and pushed us apart. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my jacket and continued to glare at the old man who nodded quickly. "O-of course!" He stuttered, looking somewhat embarrassed. The man took a glance at me then back at the old man, raising an eyebrow. "I believe you owe this young man an apology, sir. Being rude just because he accidentally bumped into isn't a proper reason." He said kindly, giving off a somewhat scolding mother aura. The other quickly bowed and muttered an apology before turning on his heels and walking away. The blue haired male finally turned to me and smiled, holding out a hand. "You alright? You seemed in a bit of a bind, though I was more concerned for that old man's safety," he chuckled, he seemed to be teasing. "I'm Tenya Iida, and you are?" I took his hand and gave a shake, smiling (up/down) at him. "(M/n) (L/n), pleasure to meet you." I said, admiring Iida's handsome features. 'He's hot...' I thought, wanting to ask for his number. "Where are you heading? Maybe I could walk you...?" He mumbled the last part, but my smile only widened. "I'm heading to the supermarket! It'd be nice to have some company." I said. He nodded and we were on our way, making small talk, chatting about his work and my collage.

  "And that's how I told my high school teacher to shove it," I ended my story with a shrug, listening to Iida's adorable laughter and chuckling along. "Oh my, thats quite a story!" He said, finally catching his breath. We made it into the market, which was packed with people. We stuck together the whole time, still chatting away as I grabbed my groceries for my roommates and me. When we made it to the check out line, Iida's phone buzzed and he looked down to check it. "Damn.." he muttered, pocketing the device after sending what I assume was a response to whatever it was. I looked at him with a knowing smile and gave him a tap on the shoulder, pulling out my own phone and handing it to him. He looked at me confused and I giggled. "Put in you're number." I said, turning to pay the cashier and grabbing my bags. When I turned back, I saw Iida typing his number in my phone and handing over to me with a soft blush forming across his cheeks. "I'll text you later then! Maybe we could go on a date..?" I said, my own face heating up from the suggestion. He nodded quickly, a smile forming back onto his face. "Sounds good! I'll be looking forward to your text." He said, turning to leave. I waved good-bye and he did the same.

'Holy shit...' I thought, my cheeks growing more hot by the second.

"YES!" I heard from down the street and let out a chuckle.

-

"And that's how I met your father." I said to the 8 year old little girl sitting on my lap as I recalled the memory. "Thats so romantic!" She giggled, and Iida shook his head embarrassed. "You heard me shout that? Jeez..." he grumbled only making me let out a chuckle. "Well it was cute either way," pecking him on the cheek. "Besides, when I told my roommates that I met this super hot guy who was extremely adorable, they instantly told me to text you soooo..." I said, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. We all laughed at that and went back to recalling all the gushy, romantic, cheese that our daughter wanted hear. To say it was a long night was quite the understatement.

—————————-
That's it for this one! I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to leave requests and comments on what you thought! Have an amazing day/morning/night/evening!