Bakugou Katsuki

[Bakugou x Lazy! Male Reader]

Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
Your quirk is basically air bending. (Think about Aang from ATLA!)

Bakugou's POV:
  Things were normal during lunch. At least that's what I thought until I spot someone flirting with MY lazy shit. 'Oh fuck no. HELL no!' I stomped over to the two and grab the little shit by the back of his shirt yanking him a good few feet away and wrapped arms around (M/n)'s waist, glaring daggers at the prick who dared to flirt with (M/n).

  "Babe? Whatcha doin?" (M/n) jokingly asked, my glare never leaving the now scared stranger. "Why'd you let that extra flirt with you, lazy shit." I'm sure he could tell I was pouting, even without looking at my face. "Didn't feel like it," he leaned back against me and let out a soft sigh. "Plus it's cute to see you all jealous and riled up." He said. When I saw that lazy smile cross his face, I turned to mush. I pecked the side of his neck, grumbling about how I wasn't cute.

(M/n)'s POV:
  To be honest, seeing Sparky- Sorry. Seeing Bakugou all jealous was genuinely adorable. The bell chimed, signaling that lunch had ended which me groan. "I don't wanna walk..." I grumbled, feeling Bakugou shift to get up from his seat. An idea popped into my brain, a sly smirk forming. "Baaaaaabe?" I drew out the word, drawing Katsuki's attention. "What?" He stood, quirking a brow with an unamused look in his eyes. "Can you carry m-" "Fuck no, walk yourself." He interrupted before I could even finish the sentence. This lead me to pout and giving him my best puppy dog eyes, batting my lashes, and clasping my hands together. "Pretty please? I'll clean your dorm and make you your favorite spicy foods for a week! I promise!" I said, hoping he'll fall for it. 

  He only grumbled and crouched down to let me get on his back. Cheering, I hopped on and we left. I heard mumble that I better do everything I promised. I simply smiled, holding onto him like a koala to a branch, and sat my head on top of his. "You're the best boyfriend ever!" I said, feeling him shake his head and chuckle. "I better be, cause I ain't letting you go even after marriage." He said, making me blush. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." I tried to say lazily, but my voice went up a few Octaves.

When we got back to class he set me down and slammed open the door, shocking most of the people that were in there. My cheeks still felt hot after what he said, I walked to my seat though acting as my usual self, hoping that the Pomeranian wouldn't notice the red tinge which I'm sure is there. 'After marriage, huh?' You smiled at the thought.
  Class soon started, which meant Aizawa taking his usual nap in the corner with that sleeping bag of his. "Does that man not know the definition of a bed..?" I grumbled, envious of the fool who I call teacher. I simply shook my head and looked out the window from my seat, feeling a pair of eyes on me but already knowing that those scarlet hues that I'd fallen head over heels for were the culprit. "Bakubro! If you stare at the guy any longer, you're gonna burn holes in his head!" Kirishima said, leaning on your boys desk while Kaminari and Sero talk with Mina about the latest prank that was pulled in class. "Mind your damn Business ShittyHair! If I WANNA STARE AT MY LAZY SHIT BOYFRIEND THATS MY CONCERN-" That made me let out a chuckle causing my neighbor who happened to be midoriya to turn to me and grin. "Kaachan really loves you." He said as I turned my gaze away from the window to look at my Tsundere who basically just yelled about me being lazy, lovingly. "Yeah, and I love him just as much if not more.." I mumbled.

————————-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's something I had in the works a while ago and I'm sorry it's so short!! I'll be looking into requests and suggestions later on today!! Have a lovely day/night and stay safe!!