Shoto Todoroki

[Shoto Todoroki x Seme! Male Reader]

Info:
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(M/n)=Male name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk:
Your quirk is called Shadow King
Basically it's a level of necromancy, you choose a word (like 'arise' for example) to bring back the dead as a shadow and control them to your will and they must obey. You have three attempts to bring them back.
(Someone spotted the reference which actually made me squeal ngl, this is referenced from solo leveling. I highly recommend btw!)

(M/n)'s POV:
Shuffling along the halls of 1-A's dorm, I yawned while stretching out my aching limbs. 'Man, today's training was brutal. Aizawa really knows how to push us to the limit.' I thought as I made my way to Shouto's dorm for a movie night and cuddles. I was extremely glad that today was Friday, which meant time to sleep in and more time with my adorable boyfriend.

Knocking on the door, I smiled at the dialed haired male in front of me as soon as it opened. "Well hello there baby doll, did ya miss me~" I purrs, making the other blush slightly. "Just come inside already, (N/n).." he muttered, causing me to pout some, but I did as told. Walking over to Shoto's bed, I plopped down and gestured for him to do the same. He gave one of his rare smiles that he only showed to me (well aren't you special-) and sat down on my lap. "I did miss you, but I also only just saw you an hour ago." He said quietly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I playfully rolled my eyes and grinned at the other, giving off a playful aura. "And?" I said teasingly, knowing full well that this would lead to cuddles and soft kisses. (Keep it in your pants nasties.)

"And?" He tilted his heads, looking like a confused kitten. "You haven't given me a kiss yet, doll." I could see his cheeks grow a darker shade of red, a small pout forming as he leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. "Happy?" I quickly nod and fall on my side, dragging him with me. He let out a surprised yelp and giggled, he pulled away and turned on the other side so he could face the tv and played the movie. "What are we watching tonight?" I asked, listening to the opening music. "It's a surprise." He mumbled, scooting back to press against me as I loosely wrapped my arms around his waist. I heard the marvel intro and furrowed my brows confused. "Which in is it?" "Endgame-" I interrupted him with a gasp, feigning offense. "Am I gonna have to see my father-" he instantly shushed me. "No spoilers." He grumbled, turning his head to give me a glare. "Oh shit you haven't watched it, have you?" He shook his head and turned back to face the screen.

Time skip to an hour or so later:
I watched as Shoto paced around the room like an angry toddler trying to not cry. "Babe, I tried to warn you-" "Nope, shush!" He spouted, a pout on his face and his eyes red and puffy. "Screw the creators, it's unfair." I nodded along, holding back laughter out of fear of the dialed haired males wrath. This was out of character for Todoroki, I've never seen him like this and I find it hilarious to say the least. "Babe c'mon lets watch something else!" I said, trying to pull his attention away from the thoughts of Avengers Endgame. "Fine but it better be something with a good ending..." he grumbled. I only chuckled and opened my arms for him to come back into my embrace, which he did begrudgingly. I put on Aristocats, and after that, Cinderella. We continued watching Disney movies until we both fell asleep.
Let's just say that night consisted of Disney and cuddles and leave it there.

——————————————————-

Thank you for reading, let me know in the comments what you thought! I really live reading all the comments that you leave and find it them pretty funny ngl.
Holy shit guys, sorry for not updating in a fat minute! I've had in hell of a few months(?) weeks(?) days(?)! I hope you energies this short little one shot though! Let me know if you have any special requests and I'll see what I can do! Have an amazing day/evening/morning/night!