CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

SLUT : CHAPTER TWENTY–ONE.

❪  ♡⁺ everything will be okay , i swear

❪  ♡⁺ everything will be okay , i swear. ♡⁺  ❫
WHERE JOHN BˊS A FELON.
weˊre all going to jail. 

      𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍. Rich. Cocky. Arrogant. Narcissistic. Theif. Misogynistic. The list of words that Rafe Cameron would heard people describe him as could be as long as a thousand pages. . . But one word he'd never thought would ever find home on that list , was murderer. Murderer. A coldblooded killer.

   The sheer thought of it made his mouth run dry and the blood in his veins turn dark. His stomach was in knots and now , with not even his father satisfied with what he had done , all he had left was the replay of that exact moment he became a murderer.

   For awhile he was in denial. Forcing the blame on everyone else to shield himself from having to deal with the very fact that he was no longer Rafe Cameron. Now , now he was Rafe Cameron : the Killer. And nothing he could do would change that. Nothing. No amount of blame or drugs could ever erase the fact that it was his finger that pulled the trigger that day. That he was unredeemable.

   His mother hated him. She'd never be caught saying it out loud , but he knew. His fatherhis father was disgusted by his actions. Rafe could wrap his head around why. He had saved him. Hadn't he? If it wasn't for him , the Sherrif would have took him in. John B would have won. They would have won. The thought made him claw at his messy brown hair harshly , the pain was a meer sting to the heavy heart weighing his body down. And Sarah. His sister. Who chose the other side. Who abandoned him when he needed her the most. But who was Rafe kidding , right? Sarah always hated him and everything he was. No matter how hard he had tried , he always came up short in the Cameron family. And the pain of knowing that he had now had no one , was enough to drive him to the brink of insanity.