CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

SLUT : CHAPTER TWENTY–TWO.

❪  ♡⁺ what the hell does this mean? ♡⁺  ❫— WHERE LANA AND JJ MEET THE BEGINNING OF THE END

WHERE LANA AND JJ MEET THE
BEGINNING OF THE END.
the way that iˊm freaking out.

      𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍ˊ𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍ˊ𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. Everyone in the careveryone being JJ and Kiaracould feel it. She wasn't her normal , sassy yet lovable self. The blonde spent most of the ride in tears , crying about how sad Kiara's mom must have been and going on and on about how Pope must be devasted about losing his scholarship. Her pessimism was only bringing the mood down and Kiara shared a look with JJ. "How long has she been like" Kiara gripped the steering wheel as she glanced back at Lana who's head was leant against the car window with tear stained cheeks. "That."

JJ sighed and rubbed his forehead. He made
sure to keep his voice lower than the radio to not upset Lana with talking about her. "I don't know , Kie! Since this morning when Rafe called her."

Kiara gave JJ a look. "Rafe called her?" She repeated him and he nodded tiredly. "Makes sense.
I mean , can't say I saw it coming but it makes
sense as to why he would call her." Exhaling a breath , Kiara gave Lana a longing look. "I don't know what she's told you about her time before being a Pogue or whatever , but her and Rafe were close. Like close. He was different around her."

JJ rolled his eyes. "Okayso what? He was
nice to Lana for a couple of months. Who wouldn't be?" He didn't want to admit that he was ever jealous of Rafe Cameron. And he wasn't , really.
So what if Rafe and Lana had history? He wasn't
a part of her present and he was sure it'd stay that way. It still irritated him to think about , though.