𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

SLUT — THE PROLOGUE.
GO FUCK YOURSELF....
she was determined to overcome
everything meant to destroy her.

LANA WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY CONFUSED— she seemed to be
the center of everyone's attention , there eyes
darting from her figure back to their phone. A pit formed in her stomach as anxiety began to creep in. Fumbling her way to the girls bathroom , her hands shook anxiously as she tore her phone out her pocket. Topper wouldn't show anybody... right? He had asked her over and over again for her to send them and although she didn't feel quite comfortable with ithe was her boyfriend of a year and she loved him. He had already seen it plenty of times before and he swore up and down she wouldn't screenshot them or even mention to anyone she sent them. Lana swallowed as she scrolled through Instagram with her notifications blowing up.

The blonde almost didn't believe her eyes when she saw Topper's friends account posting the nudes she had sent himthe caption making her stomach twirl. The more comments she read , some saying horrible sexual things about her and the others picking apart her intimate body parts made her sick... She felt her throat burn and she forcefully pushed the bathroom stall open , emptying her lunch into the toilet.

All Lana could think about was how embarrassed she felt and stupid... By the end of the day , everyone in Westbank would see her body in a way she only ever meant to show one person. Utter disgust fell over the girl and all she could was cry. You should have known better... she mumbled to herself as hot trails of tears fell down her chin.

"Lana?"

The stall door burst open and Lana looked up to see Kiara looking down at her with a heavy heart. Kiara knew Lana wasn't a slut or a whoreor whatever the fuck Topper wanted to make people believe. She had known Lana since Kindergarten and she knew Lana wouldn't hurt a fly. Frowning , the sunkissed girl walked in the tight spaced stall and locked in behind her. "I'm so sorry..." Kiara whispered and threw her arms around the blonde's shoulder.

Lana couldn't help but hold Kiara back , gripping onto her so tight because she physically craved endearing affection... The way Kiara's comfort embraced her managed to ground her enough to catch her breath. "He— He promised. I'm so stupid , this is all my fault." Lana whispered.

Kiara pulled away slightly to cup Lana's cheeks. She frowned at Lana's distraught state. Her eyes were full of fear and disappointment in herself and as a womanit pained her to see her that way. "You aren't stupid , Lan..." She promised , her eyes flickering between Lana's. "And this isn't your fault , okay? Topper was your boyfriendand you trusted him. It was your body , Lana , and Topper had no right to claim it from you."

Lana chest heaved as she shook her head.
"But I should have known betterI should..."

"Listen to me... this sucks but I won't let it ruin the rest of your life okay? The Kooks? Fuck them... They aren't your real friends. You're a good girl and you are not a slut , okay? Reclaim your body and say a big fuck you to Topper." Kiara cut her off. "You and me? We're in this together. As woman we support eachother when men try and take our lifeour rights away from us."

Lana took in a heavy breath and nodded. She had done it. She was the one who sent then and there was nothing she could do now and Kiara was right... "Me and you." Lana repeated.

Because Lana refused to let a man take what was hers when he had done it to so many others...

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

so this book is focused on woman empowerment.
as woman we are always judged by our looks ,
our way of life and how we decide to live.

as a woman myself , i refuse to ever let a man
take away what people have fought so hard for.
we are all in this together and this book is
soley focused on uplifting girls and accepting
yourself and all of your mistakes...

from me to you , know your worth baby.
you were born with a beautiful soul and a
kind heart and together , we can conquer the world.