CHAPTER NINE.

SLUT : CHAPTER NINE.

❪  ♡⁺ i donˊt wanna hurt anymore

❪ ♡⁺ i donˊt wanna hurt anymore. ♡⁺ ❫
WHERE LANA AND JJ RISK IT ALL.
it was me. i did it. all me.

        LANA LOVED POPE

     LANA LOVED POPE. SHE LOVED HOW SMART HE was and how hard he tried in school. She admired how dedicated he was to workingeven if it was just petty shifts at Heyward's. Lana knew Pope had so much potential in life and that's why she was so dedicated on making sure that happened...

   "I don't know , man. I just kind of acted on instinct." He explained his reasoning for basically kicking Rafe and Topper's ass. Lana didn't condone violence but she was damn proud of him.

   She smiled but it quickly faded away when
Pope's dad told him there was someone here to
see him. She sent JJ a panicked lookand for
the first time , he returned it...

   A police officer rounded the corner. "I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property."

    Lana gasped and shook her head frantically. Everyone went into objections but Lana couldn't think straight. She knew she should have told him not to do it. She watched him jeopardize his life over something so stupid and tears pricked her eyes. Pope looked insanely freaked and Lana followed as close as he could. "You have the wrong person , officer. Please let him go"

    JJ tried bucking at the police but Pope's dad held him back. She watched in complete horror as Pope was being brought to the police car. Shaking her head , Lana knew she couldn't let Pope take the fall for this. "It's mine." Lana shouted above the noise , and everyone froze and stared at her. Her voice clung to despair as she pushed her way out of JJ's arms. "It's my fault. It's my charge."