CHAPTER NINETEEN.

SLUT : CHAPTER NINETEEN.

❪  ♡⁺ i donˊt wanna hurt anymore

❪ ♡⁺ i donˊt wanna hurt anymore. ♡⁺ ❫
WHERE LANA IS POPEˊS BESTFRIEND.
iˊll have your back no matter what.

      𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

   𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. When Lana had first started coming around the group , he was one of the first one's to warm up to her. Pope had always felt like the odd one out in his friend group. Sometimes he felt unimportant and unheardand when Lana came along , she showed that she cared. In group conversations , she'd always acknowledge what he would say and laugh at the jokes he'd make. And when JJ and John B were guarded around her and distant for the first couple weeks , Pope was the one to make her feel welcome. He always joined her in on their talks or asked her questions for the group to get to know her better.

   Pope's dad loved herand that was unusual because Heyward hated everyone the same.

   Pope was happy to have a friend like Lana.

   Though , he couldn't help but feel sad when her relationship started up with JJ. . . Of course he was happy for his two friends. He loved seeing JJ so in love and happy for a change and Lana deserved to be happy , too. But he just felt like he was losing one of his bestfriend's. He knew Lana would never distance herself purposefully and it was only because the relationship was new and they were in their honeymoon stage , as he liked to call it. But he missed her and he missed having her hang out with him while he was working and he missed having her rant about something she watched on TV the night before. His feelings made him feel selfishand he felt bad for being so sad about it.

   But imagine Pope's surprise when his dad had dropped him off for his scholarship interview , and Lana was standing on the porch waving at him with the biggest grin on her face. He hadn't expected her to come at all , but the happiness that swelled in his heart was unmatched to anything else. Her smile eased his nerves , only slightly , but still eased.