Chapter 12 - That Faithful Day

A/N: lemon/smut warning!!!!
Please skip if you're too young 🙏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚

Lucy - why can't you just let me see my sister!?

Mavis - the time isn't right yet. You still need to catch up on your magic, history, and your unclaimed duties as a guardian and possibly the next queen.

Lucy - So, when does my training start?

Mavis - For now you will be learning about our history as guardians and your duties after you learn that you will be moving onto learning about your duties as a Queens candidate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do I have to do?" Lucy asked,

"Well here's the rules, guide book, address books, school rules, and a ton more books that you'll have to read, also you're going to be taking etiquette classes," Mavis replies placing towers of books on Lucy's desk to read and a schedule for her etiquette classes. "Hurry up, you'll need to get all of these done before your bundles of joy pop out." Lucy grabbed her speed glasses and started reading the books.

~time skip/Lucy POV~

It's been a few days since Mavis gave me those books and I still write but I still haven't been able to keep in touch with my true fairy family, I miss them so much and I can't wait to see them again but I know that I could never go back to the guild. Yukino's magic had worn off yesterday and I had to tell the others, Zeref plans to beat Natsu to a pulp now but they all support me. But it also meant that they'll be new to the world soon, I just hope they'll be alright when they do, they better not turn out like Natsu, especially not how he treated me.

*flashback*

"You'll never out-drink me, old man," Cana yelled as she continued to drink her barrel.

"That's my girl!" Gildarts cheered.

"Shut up you lazy excuse of a man," Cana boasted.

"Try me, young lady! Gildarts contain your child!" Markorav yelled back.

"She won't listen to me though," Gildarts cried as he layed on the for sobbing and drinking, taking offense by what she had said to him.

The guild was having a party for our victory in the Grand Magic Games. But it seemed bitter sweet as I couldn't help. In the GMG's battle how could I not feel useless? I let the entire team down, the only one I could relate to was Gray, he lost in one of the rounds, hide and seek. He reassured me and I'm thankful for that. And Gray was also there to catch me when I lost against Minerva along with Natsu.

"Don't count us out just yet!" Gray smirked as he grabbed my hand and tossed my a barrel.

"Yeah!" Erza yelled.

"I'm all fired up!" Nastu screamed flaring up as we all drank, everyone joined in except the exceeds and Wendy of course. Now look I know that a 16 year old shouldn't be drinking but what can I say? It was on the house, and it's not like I haven't had a sip before.What could possibly go wrong?

A few hours pass and half of us have passed out, not me though, I only drank small by portions unlike Cana. She's reeks of alcohol and has a floating, happy mood as she finishes her 20th barrel and grabs another.

I start to feel giddy and I start to giggle, everything is getting hotter. Although it could just be Natsu, he's wasted and burped flames trying to walk. All of a sudden I feel a cool sensation around my waist and another on my collarbone and neck but that's when I start to moan and then I realized that gray is kissing my neck and holding my waist, he must've accidentally used his magic, he is also drunk.

"G-gray!" I muttered in embarrassment as I tried to hold back moans as he kiss and pulls this skin along my neck and collarbone. But all he said was 'shhhh' as if to say I'm ruining a moment. I push him off me and go to the ladies room trying to catch my breath and think about what happened, as I collected myself, but I still felt flustered and hot. I walked back outside into the guild hall to see Gramps and Cana still going and I decided it's time to go home. As I walked jaggedly to my apartment, there was nice an cooling wind breezing past as it collected residue of water from the stream. When I reached my house I locked the door and started to undress not even halfway up the stares. Suddenly I started to get hotter and that's when it hit me that Natsu is holding me and he's pinned me to my bedroom wall and I find myself stuck in his grip.

~SMUT/LEMON ALERT~

"N-natsu?" I anxiously ask

He starts biting down on my neck making me scream and grabs my breasts groaping and playing with them as his heat from his breath sends shivers down my spine. He slams his mouth on mine and forces his tongue inside. Trying to hide my moans I feel a bulge between my legs and my eyes open wide realising what it is. I'm in full nude and the only thing stopping him from shoving his member in me is his pants. But even with that, it still seems big. I wouldn't know though because I'm still a virgin. He starts to move one of his hands down towards my pussy, I'm preying that he doesn't touch there but it's too late, he's messing with my wet pussy teasing my lips and bud making me moan even more. He then stops and slams me on the bed as he starts stripping, showing his member. As he applies more pressure on me he lowers himself to my entrance leaving a trail of kisses down to my pussy before he's sticks his tongue inside and plays with my bud.

"N-natsu" I moan. He doesn't listen though, he continues to stick his tongue in deeper. "P-p-plea-ease s-st-stop" I breathed trying not to moan. And to my surprise he stops... But only to slam himself inside as I scream in agony and pleasure? But like that my virginity is gone. He starts to pullout again and slams it harder going deeper and I start to bleed as he stretches me. He repeatedly slams me making me moan, gasp and plead. In the end I give in and I subconsciously switch positions so that I'm riding him. He begins to pant and grunt as I sway my hips to his as he goes deeper. I slow down only for him to force me to continue to go rough and fast making him cum inside my womb as I cum over his member. I get weak and slowly collapse on top of him but he isn't done with me yet.

He switches positions so I am once again on the bed and takes his member out of my pussy. He pulls my hair directing me towards his member so I can suck it and as I open my mouth he throat fucks me and I choke, my eyes are watering and my words and moans are mumbled as he slams his member into my mouth. He slows down as he once again cums and makes me swallow it. He pulls his member out and flips me over. Knowing what he's gonna do next I clench the sheets of the bed and brace myself as his hand lay on my ass. And... 1..2..3 he thrusts into my ass and slaps me each time I moan. After he cummed and pulled out, this round was over and he adjusted himself but passed out on top of me.

The day after I take a pregnancy test once I got changed and Nastu left. I sat on the toilet only preying that my first time wouldn't give me babies. I close my eyes not wanting to open them just in case, and as I slowly open them I see two lines and my heart drops. This couldn't be happening to me, I mean I am only 16. I may be close to my 17th but no way am I ready for children!!! God, please humour me and say this is a joke. I try another brand just to check but I still came with the same results. I am pregnant at the age of 16 carrying the baby of my 18 year old team mate, Natsu.

*End of flash back*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: please don't be too critical, it's my first lemon/smut that I've wrote.

Word count: 1464