Chapter 3 - Gone

~Lucy POV~

I ran away from my ex guild and met up with Loke in the forest.

Lucy - hey

Loke - hey

Lucy - so where to now?

Loke - well I've put all your belongings in the celestial world in the meantime, I say let's travel for a bit, or if you want we can train here, in this forest.

Lucy - ok, thanks Loke. I say we should walk deeper into this forest if we're gonna stay and train here.

Loke - of course princess.

And with that they set their journey traveling deeper into the forest. After an hour of walking they were deep into the forest.

Lucy - so what training are we gonna do first?

Loke - we're gonna work on hand to hand combat. Are you ready to start training?

Lucy - always ready!

And her training started, Loke showed her the basics for today, showing her how to land a good hit and kick not that she didn't already she just needed to work on her techniques. She had practiced on a tree that was a bit smoother than the others, punching and kicking it trying different techniques.

~3 hours later~

Loke - your doing well Luce, you wanna stop and have lunch now?

Lucy - sure.

They ate some food and then got back into training but this time trying on Loke, also learning to duck and defend. After a few hours if that they started to work on agility.

~time skip~
~night time (8pm)~

Loke - I think that's enough for today, let's eat and get ready to sleep, you'll need your rest for tomorrow.

Lucy - ok

They ate and before Lucy went to bed she decided to write some letters for the guild and some guild members in particular. Then Lucy heard some a stick snap, and jolted up. Loke had already gone to the spirit world so Lucy was by herself. Then she heard some whimpers, she kept her keys and whip close to her as she approached the way the whimpers came from. She ended up finding a small figure, it was too dark to see what it was.

Lucy - u-um hey, are you ok?

??? - y-yes I'm fine.

The figure stepped out of the dark and towards the light where Lucy was. As it stepped into the light the figure had revealed itself, it was...

~back at the guild~
(hehe I'm evil 😈 now you have to wait and find out what it is hehe)
~Gray POV~

I walked into the guild and only me and Mira have noticed that she's gone. Jeez I wanna pummel that flame head til he's sorry.

Mira - hey.

Gray - hey...

Mira - how do you think she's doing?

Gray - I don't know, I'm just worried sick about her right now.

Mira - me too.

Wendy, Carla, Levy and Gajeel walk over to us. Cana was already sat down a few seats from me and Mira drinking as usual.

Wendy/Carla/Levy/Gajeel - hi/hey.

Gray - hey guys.

Mira - hey.

Wendy - how are you?

Gray - alright.

Mira - I'm good thank you.

Levy - hey have you guys seen Lulu, she didn't show yesterday.

Gray - she left early yesterday.

Levy - oh ok, is she on a mission?

Gray - uh, yeah.

Levy - ok.

Carla - I hope she's alright.

Wendy - did she go alone?

Mira - yeah.

Gajeel - why the hell would bunny girl go alone? Was it a dangerous one?

Mira - we'd hope not.

Levy - did she say when she'll be back?

Gray - no.

I walked off and looked at the request board.

Juvia - gray-sama~~

Gray - hey.

Juvia - juvia wants to know if juvia can go on a job with Gray.

Gray - sorry I'm not taking a job yet.

Juvia - juvia says ok.

Juvia walks away and I walk back to the group.

Mira - she seems disappointed.

Gajeel - damn it frost breath what did you say to her

Gray - nothing, I just said I'm not going on a job metal head.

I can't help but worry about her. Please be safe and ok Luce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda short chappy, sorry guys.
Who shall I get her to bump into? (Honestly the reason why I left it like that was because I didn't know what I should have it as, can y'all give me some suggestions, thanks ❤️) Shall I make this a cross over or leave that for a different story 🤔. Anyways I hope y'all are doing ok during this horrible pandemic. Stay inside and stay safe xxx. Btw are your school's cancelled, when do you guys go back?
I'll try to post every week or fortnight (and no not like the game😅) on either a Friday or Sunday.

Word count: 774