Chapter 15 - Eight Long Years Part 2

2 years and a half past by and now I've mastered all of the creature magic except phoenix slayer. I came home for the twins birthdays, at the moment Mavis and Zeref is teaching them math and English and I still call them every night. They'll be able to train soon and I'm so proud of them, Nashi's already trying to use magic but it's not going too well.

Today I start my phoenix slayer magic training, I can't wait to see Eclair, I haven't seen her since that day thieves tried to steal the stones. I walk toward the other side of the palace and see 3 people waiting for me at the bottom of the hill near the caves.

"Good morning Lucy," Eclair said.

"Morning," the other two girls who I presume are my cousins greet.

"Good morning," I reply back. They lead me towards the cave the takes us to a beautiful water fall covered cave.

"This is were we are going to be training," on of the girls explained. She had an ombre brown hair with red tips.

"You'll first be training with me," Eclair said looking up as Leigh and Fenik left through the water fall and then we began. Phoenix slayer magic is so elegant and graceful, it's making me lighter and calmer. We started with meditation and yoga to keep a peace at mind, if I don't then I won't be able to have effective magic usage. After that we got into the magic and I was amazed at the beauty of it.

*Time skip after training*
(Recap of training/now at beacon academy)

After 6 months of training I was finished my training with phoenix slayer magic, I don't know all of them but I do know the fundamentals and 3 types, fire, ice and transformation. I was told that I was going to be training with my cousin's to learn devil and demon slayer magic.

But I visited Nashi and Liddan for their birthday before I left again. They've grown up so much I'm kinda sad that I wasn't able to hold them while they were still babies. Next week they turn 5 and I'm glad I get to spend this time with them. They've already started to train in dragon slayer and celestial magic. Nashi is still working on her summoning but she's in the middle of learning fire god dragon slayer magic since she's already mastered fire dragon slayer magic. Liddan however is such a bookworm and is currently reading all of our history, regulations and rules and has already all of the books on herbs, plants, medicines and poisons. He's so close to Vidian and and has learnt their magic, with a bit more practice he'll master the art. They both bicker a bit but they love eachother and lookout for eachother. Nashi helps Liddan with basic fire magic and Liddan helps Nashi with her duties and what she has to know for the future, however it's not like they're completely polar opposites, they both love reading and having small duels. It's cute. They're also getting training from Irene, the original dragon slayer, and they've gotten along really well. Layla took after the realm since Irene needed space so Zeref took her into the alverez empire and helped her as much as he could, but when Irene heard avout ehat happened to layla she went back and took over the realm until I can take over.

After the twins birthday they went back to training, they also asked about their dad and I told them that I would tell them about it when they were older. The time isn't right for them to know yet, they're only 5.

For a year I went to school with Rias as she attends school at the moment. She's taught me quite a bit about devil slayer magic and I've found out about her juicy secrets. You wouldn't believe it but all of the girls she is incharge of have a crush on the same guy and he is loving it. I swear it's fucked but I didn't say anything, I found out that she aligns her "club" as chess pieces, the more pieces the person has is the most potential that they have. It's like a special connection to another person, the boy she likes was almost dead so she had to heal him as well as connecting the contract.