Chapter 11 - Guardians

A/N:

THIS CHAPTER HAS MANY SPOILERS!!!
IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING FAIRY TAIL I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO FINISH WATCHING IT BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SEASONS TO BE SPOILED.

Includes videos/clips of Fairytail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂:

Lucy is Mavis' and Zeref's grandchild and was brought to their realm where she found out about her secret twin sister, the real reason as to why Layla died, a lot of long lost family members and relatives. She also found out that she is very powerful according to Mavis and Zeref.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy, are you ok?" Krysta asked hugging her.

"Luce, we're here ok," Lycan reassured, hugging her as well but all Lucy did was cry and sob.

"I think that we should let her be for tonight, you two can go to your rooms ok," Mavis said. "Zeref can you take Lucy to her room," Mavis asked as she took the twins away.

"Sure, " he replied " Come on kiddo," he said to Lucy as he helped guide her to her room, when they got there he guided her to the bed. "If you ever need to talk, you can talk to us ok. We're your family, and we love you." Zeref said before he left.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝/𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
Lucy POV

I wake up still with tear-stained eyes, but I have so many questions, and I don't know how long this spell is gonna last. I get changed into a blue long sleeve v-neck top, red 3/4 long sleeve sweater, black denim shorts, white socks with a red stripe and grey and red slip-on sneakers, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where she had found Mavis making some chocolate chip pancakes.

Lucy's outfit:

"Hey Mavis," Lucy said greeting her with a smile

"Good morning Lucy," Mavis replied smiling back.

"Smells good," Lucy said as she inhaled the sweet scent.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, but I still have some questions,"

"Well go ahead, ask away,"

"Well, why did Acnologia turn into a dragon?"

"Your father has anger issues and we didn't know what to do when your father turned into that dragon."

"He's not my father, my father is Jude Heartfilia"

"Acnologia and Zeref had a fight about the safety of our family, and Acnologia didn't want to hear of it, instead he just got mad, so mad to the point that he had hurt his family."

"Will he come back? Like for me and Lilith?"

"I don't know? I don't even know if he remembers you, or knows about Layla's death."