Chapter 8 - Lilith

Authors note :
Sorry that's there's so much backstory and that this is taking a while to get to the plot of revenge.
WARNING : LOTS OF BACKSTORY 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously :

The cloaked boy asks - Did I hear someone say grandpa?

Mavis - Hello Zeref

Krysta - Gramps! We missed you Gramps! It took you sooo long.

Zeref - Sorry kid, but I'm here for the whole week

Krysta - Yay

Zeref - Oh what a nice surprise, she's finally here

Mavis - Oh now be nice Zeref

Lucy - Hello Zeref

Zeref - Have you explained everything to her?

Mavis - Not everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

"There's more?" I questioned.

"Of course there is sweet heart, you haven't even scraped the basic concepts of this. You hardly know bout yourself. And your sister" Zeref states as if it was obvious.

"What do you mean sister? I don't have a sister." I reply

What are they talking about? I don't have a sister. It's always been mom, dad and I.

"Yes you've got a sister, bet mom didn't tell you that now did she." Zeref says all of this as though it's as easy as peeling a band aid off.

"Zeref sweetie, take it slow." Mavis says, she's got a scary aura around her. I don't think that it's a good sign.

"What does he mean Mavis?" I look at her in shock.

"Oh let's just get this over with" Zeref steps closer to me and places a hand on my head, I flinch but then I give in and he whispers an incantation then says " onomaekay onay agikay oay keruaay." Everything started glowing then me an Zeref were in a bubble showing the past before my mother fled. It's me but me when I was just turning four and this little girl who looked the same age as me with blue hair running around mother, we all looked so happy and like a family, I started to smile at the sight. It looks like we're getting dressed to go out somewhere, the dresses were quite fancy, then someone walks in, I don't recognize him but then I see the two girls run up to him and they say "daddy/papa" What? But he doesn't look like the father I know.

"That's your family" Zeref says.

"Who's that one though?" I ask pointing to the strange man the younger me called father.

"That is a man I dispize, or in other words your father, Acnologia." He says coldly full of hate.

"A-acnologia? As is, the dragon slayer who became a dragon?" I start to question.

"Yes" Zeref's reply was short and quick. Shock instantly washes over my face. My father is Acnologia?!

"Hey girls. Missed me?" My supposably father asks the two young girls running towards him.

"Yes" the two say as the crash into him.

"Hello sweetie" my mom says and then they kiss?! Like eww! He's not my dad!

"Hey, we gotta get them to the castles soon." He replies, but why the castle?! What was so important? Aren't they already in the castle?

They all get up and start walking.

Time skip to castle cuz I'm lazy.
Lucy and Zeref in the bubble.

They get to the gates of the castle and knock. The maids open and signal them towards the dinning room.