~Chapter 5: I'm Just Worried~

After the whole incident with Monoma some of the students in your class has been asking you many questions leaving you kinda anxious.

"Y/n! You should do another display of your quirk!" You hear your friend, Denki Kaminari say.

"I'm not really a fan of showing my quirk off to others unless it's necessary" you say trying to get to Aizawa class before you probably get detention for being late.

"Come on y/n!" You hear him say.

'Don't get worked up y/n. you're gonna end up using your quirk on yourself by accident'

"Kaminari. Maybe I can show you guys later sometime" you say clutching your school books tighter in your hands.

"Didn't she tell you to leave her alone pikachu?" You hear a voice asked.

You look up to see the ash blonde walking ahead of you with his schoolbag over his shoulder. You take this opportunity and jogged your way up to him leaving some of your classmates behind.

"Thanks a lot Katsuki" you say smiling as you looked up at him and see him with the same angered look on his face.

"What did I tell you about frowning? Your face is going to get stuck like that" you say calmly as you two walked

"Tch. Maybe you should have told pikachu more clearly to leave you alone" he says to you causing you to smile.

"I didn't want to be mean. If I were him I would probably have done the same thing" you say smiling as you and Bakugou kept walking to class.

"You wouldn't have done that. Most likely you would write something in a notebook just like that dumb Deku" he says not making eye contact with you and kept his eyes looking forward.

"I've been actually meaning to talk to you about Izuku" you say making your tone more serious. You see Bakugou takes a second and looks at you but turning his attention back to down the hallway.

~Izuku pov~
Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida was talking with one another while we made our way to class. Of course I was listening to them but I was too busy looking towards y/n.

Seems like Kaminari was talking to her about what happened in the lunchroom or how she used her quirk on Kacchan. Y/n always got overwhelmed when it came to people asking her about her quirk. Of course she couldn't help it but it only made me upset when someone gets her worked up and she starts getting nervous.

"Didn't she tell you to leave her alone pikachu?"

I hear Kacchan asked Kaminari and my eyes went back to y/n, as soon as she heard Kacchan's voice she went jogging towards him and they walked together. Y/n was always the type of person who was able to talk to Kacchan and not get cursed at or blown up.

"I've been actually meaning to talk to you about Izuku"

I hear y/n say that to Kacchan. Why is she talking about me to Kacchan? Did I do something wrong? Did Kacchan or Kirishima say something about me and now she doesn't like me anymore?.

Many questions went through my head as I couldn't hear them talk about whatever they were talking about. Maybe if I ask y/n later she might just tell me so I wouldn't have to worry.

'Yeah, that's it! that's all I have to do and everything would be okay!'

~Your pov~
"I've been actually meaning to talk to you about Izuku" I say in a worried tone to Katsuki.

"About that damn nerd?" He asked questioningly to me causing me to nod my head and stare up at him and back towards ahead of the hallway.

"Izuku has been worrying me for a while and I wanted to know if you think you might know if anything is bothering him" I say to him.