Some Info About Y/n

"I'm glad you two are doing so well after all these years, I missed you two!"

name: Y/n L/n

Hair color: H/c

Age: 16 (or however old you are)

Quirk: Empathy

Quirk Info: y/n has the ability to feel what other's feel based on their emotions their giving off. Similar to the familiar concept of empathy where you would often 'put yourself in other's shoes', y/n has the ability to do that literally. By being able to physically touch the target, they can give their emotions to the person they so desire. Another part of their quirk is being able to recreate the nightmare or dreams the person has and making it to reality and turning into a small hallucination.

Only downside to their quirk is if they use the second part of their quirk too much their mental health can be completely destroyed so they have to be careful when they use it and try to not overdo it.

Other info: y/n is aware that their quirk isn't made for combat so they know how to do hand to hand combat as well by training a lot when they were younger. Y/n also is similar to their best friend, Izuku when it comes to knowing a lot of heros.

Y/n is childhood friends with Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. They've been friends for a very long time and goes to U.A high together, all of them being in the hero course trying to become pro heros.

They are very self conscious when it comes to their quirk since it's not made for combat so when first meeting y/n, you would notice how they really don't like talking about their quirk and would rather keep it a secret. Y/n is mostly very calm and friendly when it comes to their friends but when something finally pushes their buttons, they have no choice but to get very aggressive, also similar to Bakugou's explosive behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm here very quickly to provide some info about y/n quirk! If there's anything else you guys might need to know in the future I will make new short chapters just for it! Anyways, hope you guys are doing great and are enjoying this mha story so far! It's my first one and I want to make sure I do my best at writing it.

I hope you guys have a great spooky month and let me know if there's any ideas I should do or add in the next chapters I create. My updating schedule is slow because of school but I am trying my absolute best to update!

Until than, why don't you read some of the stories I have on A03? My name is HappyMxcha and I wrote some short things like Fnf fanfics and some Harry Potter things too! I will try to update this story as soon I can🙏😌