~Chapter 6: Questions, Memories and Feelings~

(No one's Pov)
You smiled as you finally made your way to your classroom. You let out ragged breaths as you tried to catch your breath. You positioned yourself upright as you adjusted your skirt and uniform before finally walking into the classroom.

'Katsuki did that on purpose' you think to yourself as you walk to your seat in the classroom.

You noticed you sat behind Izuku. You figured that he probably didn't see you walk past so you decided to give a small tap of the shoulder and watched as he turned around to face you with a nervous smile. "Oh! H-hey y/n" he says, not making eye contact with you.

You smile at his greeting, "Hi Zuku" you say happily as you fidget with the pen that was in your hand. He looks at you with a confused expression.

'Zuku?' the green haired boy thinks to himself.

You haven't called him Zuku since the both of you were little and that was years ago. He stares at you with curiosity as you stare back at him with your e/c eyes.

You tilt your head in confusion, "Izuku?" you called him, that seemed to have taken him out of his trance since that spaced out expression was gone and was soon replaced with surprise.

"Ah- sorry y/n" he apologized and you shake your head slightly, "Don't worry about it Izuku! You forget that I do the same thing right? We are very similar in many ways" you say, smiling at him.

"Actually-" you direct your attention back to Izuku as he starts to say something.

"I wanted to talk to you y/n. Do you mind if we talk by writing? You know I was always able to get my thoughts out by writing" He says nervously laughing at himself.

You nod. "Of course I don't mind" You say as you turn your back, facing the front of the class and going through your backpack to find an empty notebook you have never found a use for yet.

Using your black pen you were previously fidgeting with, you started writing:

-What did you want to talk about?

You turned around and passed the notebook to Izuku, who grabbed it almost immediately as soon as he saw it in his line of vision. You are shuffling behind you, you guessed maybe that was just him looking for something to write with from his backpack.

-Do you still like Kacchan?

He hands you the notebook back and you read it. You raised an eyebrow at his question. Why was he asking that? Maybe it was because what had happened between you and Katsuki during middle school.

You began writing your response.

-Of course I like him, did you forget we have all been close since childhood silly!

Handing him back the notebook, you turned back around and waited for him to write back. You were surprised when you realized that he immediately wrote back.

-You two were always closer than Kacchan and I. You guys were somewhat similar in personality. But the only difference was Kacchan was always mad and you're only mad when someone pushes you that far

-I guess you are right Zuku, but why did you ask me that anyways?

- I was just curious

-Oh alright! I thought something was wrong, I was getting worried.

'Something is wrong' Izuku thinks to himself.

-Don't worry about me y/n! I'm alright, really.

-Mhm, okay whatever you say Zuku