~Chapter 10: Past Arguments~

Just a quick note: H/n means hero name! With that being said, please enjoy this chapter!✨

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

You always think back on your earlier years with Bakugou and Izuku as your best friends. Sure you were very friendly throughout your previous year of school to make friends to talk to but when it comes to those two you just loved them so much.

Even though you're aware that Katsuki wasn't talking to Izuku anymore it still bothered you but you always tried your best to make the best of it. But you had to admit that it was hard to switch between the two friends and try not to feel bad that you might be spending more time with another than the other.

'Maybe something happened and I didn't know about it'  you thought as you twirled the pencil in your hand.

"Alright" you hear the voice of Aizawa ring through your ears and it has you bringing your head up to look at him, as well as all the other students in your class.

"Now that you guys have gotten this far, it's time to pick hero names" he says, sleepiness visible in his voice.

You felt yourself get excited at the sound of that. Hero names is something that others can remember when you're going to hero work so it would be best if you pick the right one that sticks with you the most.

You watched as everyone got to work on their work names and you looked down at your blank piece of paper.

'Something that people can remember' you think to yourself as you opened the cap to the marker.

Time went by fast and everyone was done with their names. You clutch yours to your chest. You've always came up with names that you thought would be perfect as soon as your quirk manifested. Your mother even helped you pick out a few names and you couldn't help but be happy by her assistance.

Everyone took turns and went up to say their names they've written and the main two that really had you having questions was the names Izuku and Katsuki written.

'Deku and Dynamight'

You chuckled lowly at the names. They were actually pretty good. Most definitely better than yours and you was excited to ask them questions about their choose later but right now it was your turn to present.

Getting up you walk to the front of the class and could already feel the eyes of everyone watching you but you kept your cool under the small amount of pressure.

"I'm not really good with names but here ya go!" You say happily as you held it up to the class for everyone to see.

"My name will be h/n, the feelings hero" you say happily and you smiled at your classmates. You step down from the podium and made your back to sleep just in time before the bell rung for lunch.

You grabbed your belongings and make your way out the class room just like everyone else. You were greeted with people telling you how good your hero choice was you could thank them for their compliments.

"Dynamight really suits you Bakubro" you hear a  voice ahead of you say.

You look up to see Katsuki ahead of you talking to his friend, Kirishima. It surprised you that someone was able to deal with your best friend's explosive behavior.

Maybe Kirishima was able to actually build a relationship with him without getting cursed out in the process. You've known Katsuki to be by himself without anyone to talk to.

He'll only hang out with someone if that someone is you. Walking with him while talking about your day was enough to keep the boy's explosive behavior at bay.