~Chapter 8: Misunderstanding~

You wake up to the start of a new day for you. You sat up in bed and held your hand up to your face, looking at the palm of your hand. You still couldn't shake the previous feeling you had from last night.

Sure, you were aware that there was some people who had negative emotions and you knew you might have to come in contact with that but why did you feel it coming from Izuku? Even though it was for a split second you still felt how negative they were.

'Maybe he was having a bad day' you think to yourself as you looked at the time on your phone.

7:20 am

"Alright! I have time to relax before getting ready for school" you say, laying back onto your bed and closing your eyes. You didn't realized you were going back to sleep after a couple of seconds of your eyes being closed.

You wake up in a room.

You didn't know where.

You couldn't see.

"N/n"

You hear someone calling out to you by your childhood nickname. Who was that calling out to you? You tried moving your arms so that you could reach out to whoever it was but you couldn't even move your arms.

You were chained to something.

You feel a pair of hands find themselves onto both sides of your face and you flinched at the sudden contact not expecting it to happen.

"I love you n/n.."

You love me?

"But your heart belongs to someone else"

What are you talking about?

Who are you talking about?

"But I'm not thinking about that right now. For now I want you to wake up"

Wake up?

No! I need to know who you are! Please!

"Y/n..?"

Who are you?

"Y/n"

"Y/n wake up!"

Your eyes shot open to the sound of someone yelling your name. You gripped your chest as you sat up quickly. You let out a soft breaths as you tried to calm your breathing.

'What the hell?'

You tried replaying what happen in your dream again but it only made your head hurt. Who was that and why did their voice sound distorted? You couldn't help the questions that filled your mind.

"Oi shorty"

You look up at your door and immediately got up. Opening it, you noticed the familiar head of ash blonde hair.

You smiled weakly.

"I was trying to wake you up before school but you weren't answering" Bakugou says as he steps into your dorm. You laugh softly.

"Sorry Suki. I had a weird dream last night" you say as you grab your uniform and walk into your bathroom.

"About what?" You hear Bakugou asked you from your room as you turned on the water to your shower.

"I'm not entirely sure but I sure do have a headache" you say, stepping into your shower and letting out a satisfying hum as you feel the warm water touch your body. You get out the shower, turning it off and stepping out of it and quickly brushing your teeth before finally stepping out the shower.