Sleepover - Boku no Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

hey..... hey.... how y'all doin'?

School and the pandemic have been rough, but the gods have blessed me with another dream so here, have some food.

In this scenario, you are in 1A and friends with both Bakusquad and Dekusquad, so this involves the chaos that would happen if both of those came together for a sleepover. (This is set shortly after moving into the dorms at UA).

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Since you moved into dorms, everyone has been decorating their rooms and making them their own. You, of course, had chosen to buy merch of your favourite shows and books and put them up all around. 

Being the negotiator between the two most destructive groups in the class, you decided that after the room decor competition, you should have a fun, peaceful, little sleepover with both groups present. All hopes of that were gone, of course, the moment Deku walked in and Bakubro saw him.

"HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, DAMN NERD!" Bakugou started screaming. 

"Kacchan! I-I'm just here because Y/N invited me!" Deku said, backing away slightly.

"ARE YOU STUPID? WHY WOULD SHE EVER DO THAT? I'LL FREAKING KILL YO-"

"Heyyy! How about we get changed into our pyjamas, huh? Get a bit more comfy." You interrupted before any murder could be committed. Everyone else was just watching this go down really. Mina was so here for it.

In you attempt at 'peacemaking', you had convinced everyone to buy a onesie so they could wear it to the sleepover. And as an attempt to make Deku feel better about 'Kacchan' being mean to him, you sneaked away to ask Momo to make you a onesie that looked like Deku's hero costume so you could cheer him on. What you didn't know, was that Bakagou had had a similar idea and got her to make him one with his costume design on it.

Your Deku onesie looked totally adorable of course but by the time you got back, everyone had already gotten changed so you couldn't chat with the girls and get ready together with them.  Regardless, you started getting changed, and once you were done, walked out to show it off to everyone. Needless to say, Deku got so red and adorable cuz he was embarrassed you'd go to such lengths to cheer him up. 

The disaster came about when Bakuhoe saw you and exploded with anger. No, literally, he tried to blow up Deku's face, before you stopped him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! YOU'RE WEARING THAT NERD'S COSTUME DESIGN? ARE YOU CRAZY?" He shouted like a mad man. "HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DEKU ONESIE?! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ONE OF ME? I'M BETTER!" 

He literally started pulling at your onesie to take it off, without realising he was being inappropriate. "Nope, nope take it off. You can't wear it, I won't let you." What's worse is once he did realise, he started taking off his OWN onesie so you could wear it instead. Bakusquad stopped him, obviously, but it sure was an uh interesting note to start the night with. 

Honestly, it was kind of adorable if you think back to it, cuz in his own horrid way, you could say he cared about you and at that moment he was just jealous. 

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

AAAAAH

Y'all omg it feels so good to be writing again. I won't say I'm back back but I have a few more things planned and it's excitiiing. 

Love you all, thank you for your continued support and I hope you have a great day!

As always, don't forget to Vote and Comment on the story, as it helps me make the story better and I love interacting with you guys. It means a lot to me and it makes a difference - more votes means I get a higher ranking in my tags, helping the story to be read by more amazing people like yourselves.

Until next time, your tsundere Author-chan signing off, Trashy-kawa, NegativeGoatee, Out.