Water Park Adventure - Mystic Messenger - MM x Reader

Warning, this drabble is slightly on crack. This is kind of with all the characters but I take it to be with Jumin mainly because he is like the final destination (and maybe cuz Jumin is my favourite).

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

The RFA decided to have a fun day at the water park. At each of the different sections of the park, a member of the RFA invited MC to go with them. They argued over who would get to spend the day with her and in the end it was agreed that each of them would spend part of the day with her.

At the start of the day, she went with Zen to a pool that went around the entire water park, like a river. You could choose a floatie to go around on - Zen chose a pizza shape and MC chose a donut one. They went around chatting and talking about Zen's most recent works.

She then suddenly felt someone - who turned out of be Seven - pull her out of the pool. "Your time's up! My time with MC now!" He shouted, putting MC on his shoulder and walking off to the huge water slides.

Because it's Seven, he obviously chose the biggest water slide. However, it was okay because it was for two people at the same time. So MC sat at the front and Seven at the back, hugging her to make sure she was secure. It was a terrifying ride but the adrenaline rush afterwards made it worth it. Seven was also adorable with his encouragement - seeing him shirtless was also a plus, although that made MC's face permanently stained red.

When they were about to go back into the line to ride the slide again, Yoosung showed and dragged MC away by the arm. She had to awkwardly call "Bye, Seven!" back to the hacker because Yoosung didn't even say anything.

Yoosung's idea of fun was some kind of water adventure jungle. There was all different kinds of mini slides in there and rope climbing and jumping on top of lilly pad-like plastic structures, trying to stay balanced. Surprisingly, it was more enjoyable than she expected, especially since her and Yoosung made it into a race - she won, obviously, and Yoosung whined about it for a while.

Jaehee came to fetch MC at the perfect time since Yoosung had run out of ideas on how to occupy her. MC's time with Jaehee was a lot more relaxed than with Yoosung or Seven. Jaehee insisted she ate (naturally) and so they each got a burger, some fries, and ice cream. They talked about anything and everything - they even found a photo booth with props so they had to take some pictures to have a memory of this day.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. But Jaehee was nice enough to walk MC to where Jumin was. For some reason, he was waiting at one of the bridges that makes you pass across the pool-river. Although it was boiling hot, he wore his suit, but the bridge had wooden door so at least there was some shade.

After some persuasion, MC managed to convince him to change into a swimming suit, and boy was it a nice view. As dull as it sounds, they sunbathed. Jumin treated her to all the expensive pool-side snacks, which she thought was unnecessary, Jumin talked to her about his problems at work and with his family, so it was nice knowing he trusted her. At the end, he got her a cute key-chain from the gift shop, which was the least expensive thing he had spent money on that day but was the most valuable in MC's eyes.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I'm not gonna write the long outro this time because I want the word count to be exactly 707 words - everything included - lololol. But while you're at it why don't you go check out my other story: "The Shadow King's Other Side" - a Kyoya Ootori x Reader story.

Until next time, your tsundere Author-chan signing off, Trashy-kawa, NegativeGoatee, Out.