Laser Tag - OHSHC - Kyoya Ootori x Reader

So imagine (Y/N) and Haruhi teach the Host club what laser tag is. (Y/N) being (Y/N), aka super competitive and violent, is ready to destroy everyone, even Haruhi.

The game starts and straight away (Y/N) finds herself a place high up with a view of the entire arena. She's scoring, shooting all the Hosts no problem and they have no idea why their suit keeps saying they've been shot.

Then (Y/N) hears someone come up to where she is and holds the gun ready to aim. Then Kyoya comes around the corner, forces her gun up before she can do anything, and says he's here for the good view too.

The two argue for a bit then (Y/N) agrees to let him stay. After a while of shooting the hosts together, they talk a bit and make jokes and laugh.

(Y/N) looks up at Kyoya sideways and notices him looking back down at her. There eyes meet and Kyoya's gaze shifts to her lips. They lean in and share a short yet passionate kiss. Electricity runs through (Y/N)'s body.

They pull away and (Y/N) is blushing and wide-eyed. They get comfortable on the floor then have another kiss, and another, and another. Soon, the short kisses turn into breathtaking ones (literally). 

Deciding they need to catch their breath, the pair rest their foreheads against each other. Kyoya regains his breath first, he stands up to his full height, shoots (Y/N), then walks away without a word.

It takes (Y/N) a few seconds to formulate what happened then she runs after Kyoya, vowing revenge. "OOTORI!" She screams, seeing the raven-haired guy sprinting away. "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT YOU PIECE OF-"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

The person speaking (writing) in the picture is actually Bisco Hatori. It's great isn't it.

As always, don't forget to Vote and Comment on the story, as it helps me make the story better and I love interacting with you guys. It means a lot to me and it makes a difference - more votes means I get a higher ranking in my tags, helping the story to be read by more amazing people like yourselves.

Until next time, your tsundere Author-chan signing off, Trashy-kawa, NegativeGoatee, Out.